Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

WARNING! LONG AND IMAGE HEAVY POST AHEAD :|

All my sigs, latest to oldest ('concept' means that I made it, but never actually used it on any forums):

Thenext.png

Concept^

naturals.png

CODENAME51.png

sig6.png

numbertwo.png

Concept^

sigbeta-1.png

Sigoutofbeta-1.png

newsig-1.png

mysignature.png

sigtflat.png

BB- your bloody potato is awesome!

I like the first one the most- the texture is amazing!

Tut request!!!!

You rock

Nab

minibg-1.png

Sorry it's so small...my comp is too slow to handle much else on a regular basis.

I guess I am in dire need of a new, faster computer...:evil:......:cry:

-----

Well, this is it until Monday. I'll be offline unless I can get over to my in-laws' to mooch off of their wifi...

Oh my... :shock: ! That second one (resized of course) should be your sig! :shock: How long have you been using this program? If it was less than 5 months..Then I might have a heart attack... :shock: :shock: :shock: Is it 100% PDN... A :mtdew: to you, sir!

The first one's nice also, but the second one is just.............. :shock:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

dewdstube.png

100% PDN nothing is borrowed or stolen.

I traced the halo bacground on a transparent layer, made 2 copies edited first added some lines , left out others. If I change the hue it will be red. I did use curves luminosity after I shaded the metal.

And to the question about how long I have been using pdn,,,, about 3 months, Ill have to check since I joined this forum the same week.

And to the question about how long I have been using pdn,,,, about 3 months, Ill have to check since I joined this forum the same week.

You've got a lot of talent verndewd! I definetely couldn't have made something of that scale three months after I first started using pdn...I'm not sure if I could even make something like that now... Congratulations! :D

New sig I've been thinking of:

fanstastico-1.png

New sig:

Blooperstar.png

Kickin' it oldschool!

Still working on it.

I'm attaching the wallpaper because Photobucket would resize it otherwise. Careful, it's a 1280x1024, so slow computers be warned.

9169_845101d1652b7dab4ebe77ecda8d1ab3