The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

:D First Pic is just another go at the popping out of the Picture Tut, I was pleased with the result!

2nd took me forever *lol*but I enjoyed making it it's 100% PDN about 50 million layers and blurs and loads of other effects, quite a few tuts in there as well~ Thanks to all you guys without the Tuts I would still be doing stick men :) Comments Welcome.

Gravel1.jpg

This one I'm proud of 8) Special thanks to Ash seeing your stuff gave me inspiration!!

Horsedone.jpg

ridingiorcksig.jpg

Neat-o!

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

Here's two things I made:

blackredmanxd5.th.png

This is where I tried to emulate those similar looking T-Shirts, with some success.

towndiscort9.th.png

Imageshack was being mean to me here; It kept resizing my picture. The real effect is only viewable at higher resolutions, but you can kinda see it here.

This one I'm proud of 8) Special thanks to Ash seeing your stuff gave me inspiration!!

th_Horsedone.jpg

Now that's something you don't see everyday! :) Very cool!

Some parts a bit rough, You should keep working on it if you are not tired of it and if you still have the PDN file. :D

th_blueiron.png

I like the texture, it will come in handy. The peal off paint part with the Diag-lines.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]