The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Hey guys just made this logo for a 'company' of mine. Was wondering if someone could make the background white 'glass'? Im really bad it so...Yeah

agent87- id like your sig more if the corners were rounded. just my two cents :)

1343763840_b2b4a1cb87_o.png

Hey hey hey, what can I say?

1367325071_f1636b8be7_o.png

I normally don't post my stuff here, but I thought this was cool enough to post:

Fwoosh_by_usedHONDA.jpg Shwoop_by_usedHONDA.jpg Shwoop_da_Fwoosh_by_usedHONDA.jpg

110% PDN

And the weird thing is that this is the first time I've actually experimented with Paint.NET in over a month! Normally, I just try to create exactly what I'm imagining and nothing more (or less) :D

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

heres a photo of me :D .....and im still ugly no matter how much i edit :cry: and its the same one in show yourself

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa35 ... Edited.jpg

:shock: ugly? If thats ugly, youre idea of beauty isnt realistic.

:oops: oh...um...thanks...i guess...i wasnt really expecting anything like that... :oops:

yay!

I've tried to make a sprite sig in pdn (just for fun), and this is my result:

pdnsprite.png

xDD

owd you make that?

well, I looked at one of many sprite sig tutorials for photoshop, and tried to do them in pdn!

instead of smudging I used the dents effect and some gaussian blur. the blue and purple things in the foreground are cinema 4d renders

halov3.png