Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

Is it just me or is everyone getting really good at PDN? The pics keep getting better all the time. What a great inspiration you fellow geeks are :shock: :lol:

This one I'm proud of 8) Special thanks to Ash seeing your stuff gave me inspiration!!

th_Horsedone.jpg

Now that's something you don't see everyday! :) Very cool!

Some parts a bit rough, You should keep working on it if you are not tired of it and if you still have the PDN file. :D

th_blueiron.png

I like the texture, it will come in handy. The peal off paint part with the Diag-lines.

I'm fairly new so don't expect much but here is something lil' I did. Sorry bou't the attachment I haven't set up a Photobucket account. :P

And it isn't working....

Two in one day?!? What? Is he insane? (or just really bored :P)

grungy_maupin.png

By the way, "Maupin Hall" is the name of my dorm. Turns out that something looking cool won't necessarily translate to an awesome t-shirt. Hi-res t-shirts. It's the next great thing. :)

I have been knocking myself out trying to figure this one out. I think I am getting it. There is a saying us Quilters have, "The one who dies with the most fabric wins". I am in the running.

redfabric1.png

From This post

A skirt part of the dress? Like Cinderella's dress?

I don't know :P

e204ab02.jpg

:shock: You are a disturbed man. :lol:

I am tired of patting you on the back, its tough enough trying to catch up. :lol: As usual ,,awesome and a half,,, :D

@ Sozo , great orb dewd. :)

patternunintended.jpg

Here's a picture of my new puppy, Persephone (11 weeks old, shepherd/hound mix), I took yesterday:

PersephoneBeforeAfterWeb.png

Left side is before some PDN-ing, right side is after. Not completely satisfied with it, I think the floor reflection could use some work. Any thoughts?

The edited one seems a bit blurred.

Really? The only blurring I did was on the floor... Well, maybe it's the "warmth" effect; I'll tone that down, thanks.

Nice dog you've got there

Your pic is interesting; reminds me of one of those Magic Eye things. I like the 3D effect.