Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

Not bad, and the bunnies are simply cute.... :) It seems my spacescape was missed so I am going to be reposted. And for this I beg Forgiveness.

th_GoldenPlanet2.png

Click for larger view!

Comments?

I like this one :lol:

[image removed]

So do I! :)

hmm...actually I wanted to finish the image, I made yesterday ( -> th_123.png?t=1188789221 -> click ), but then I saw that thread about a grunge look in Q&GD and well...just tried to get such an effect and came up with a whole photo manipulation! :D

_______snospmiS______

th_999pdn.png

.........::|click |::.........

Hello to all

@Tillerman - yeah- I like yours- cool planet- needs a bit of feathring though- try checking the "Anti-Alias" Box when in shape 3d.

Here's a go I had at making an iPod Nano like on the welcome screen of iTunes (When it's plugged in)

ipodnanocompletegoodedgzo8.png

I over-complicated myself while making it. Lol, it could probably just have been drawn. But no- I had to go and use Shape 3D, and make a billion layers. Oh well,

Comments?

@Tillerman: im kinda curious how you managed to use the shape3d for that one. :) .. i mean, how??..

well, anyways, i haven't posted some work here in a while, so here it is:

i31775_trailthumb.png

^^clicky for larger view^^

Not bad, and the bunnies are simply cute.... :) It seems my spacescape was missed so I am going to be reposted. And for this I beg Forgiveness.

th_GoldenPlanet2.png

Click for larger view!

Comments?

Could you rename it the planet of disco fever? :shock: :mrgreen: (dewd backs away slowly ,grinning and waving)

gothrosesigb.jpg

This looks like it should be called gothic blood roses.

Trying some ideas & something fun after the 1st ice cube.

Ice_cube_2_by_0_ASH_0.jpg

EDIT: How come the links are not opened in a new window??

@elfguy: loving your Earth from the Moon, very nice! Was that a combination of tutorials or off your own back? Wallpaper ;)?

@Ash: the second ice cube is excellent! Your creations astound me even after been exposed to your previous works, your ice cube pieces and the 'Angler Fish' picture are both my favourites thus far.

@Sharky, Aron, Myrddin, verndewd:

EDIT: Myrddin, you mean the middle one?

@Sharky, Aron, Myrddin, verndewd:

EDIT: Myrddin, you mean the middle one?

Few people ever give me props :cry: I think my art must suck :lol: (joking) I am going to try an ice cube wish me luck :shock: :P

I was thinking today that my stuff is strange, then I thought no a carrot frozen into an ice cube is strange. I still am wanting to know how to do that Ash, it is cool strange.

I got a new toy today, a pen, a pad and a wireless mouse so I made a bear just to see if I could.

verndewd I always like your stuff it has a (that word again) strange charm. I like seeing everyones work sorry I don't say so more often. Aile I always like what you do as well.

bear1.png

cube.png

Wrong angle but I think I see how you are doing it. Strange charm? I am a wierdo? :shock: Damm back to the shrinks office :mrgreen: I was kidding janet. So much stuff goes in here its tough to comment on it all.

cubeb.png

@JannettSue --> When you say a pen, pad and wireless mouse I am guessing something like a Wacom? So what do you think? I love the Bear you did!! That was freehand? I really like your work!