Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

Doesn't look quite like galaxy. But cool looking. :)

yeah it does, just squint till yer eyes bleed. :shock: Forming galaxies really dont look much better till the dust clears.

I assume you've seen my galaxy, right?

Yeah its ok. Looks like a longshot from the spitzer. The circling stars kinda lose it for me on that one its really fuzzy. Its cool but I am shooting for crab nebula and such things.

wouh, I missed some really cool images! :shock:

th_holoball.png

nice one!

th_spacescene.png

looks really realistic!

th_HomageToChanges800.png th_Weavecube800.png

I don't know...your images always have that...certain something! :D

Duality___Heaven_and_Hell___by_0_ASH_0.jpg

Just Ash. (Enough said about that. :D)

Miguel, the only things I would suggest is after rendering the Light Rays and using Rotate/Zoom, try some 'Surface Blur' (part of the essential EdHarvey effects pack)to smooth the jagged edges of the rays, and some radial blur/anti-aliasing/feathering on the crystal sphere.

:cry: lost my swing of things having trouble getting back in the creative spirit.

little bit of asymetrical work still working with patterns within patterns

carheadlightinspacelittlebitofplaly.png

Here it is folks: my latest (100% PdN) planet scene. EDIT: Click (either pic) to go to my DA account, where you can view the full size! (No, this is not shameless advertising; Photobucket won't let me upload it any larger than 800x600)

th_Planet3.png

If you want, compare it to my other planet scene and tell me which you prefer:

th_spacescene.png

I picked up on my old Pulse Rifle.

pulserifleog0.png

I changed the outline a bit, added more shadows and textures. Tell me what you think :D

The brushed metal effect looks good on the metal, but it looks like a little too much to have it on everything else. Maybe some faint clouds or something else would look good.

My latest Work inspired by Changes...

th_unfinishedJF.png

UNFINISHED

Cool, JF. I like it.

One small criticism, the inside-top edges of your letters could use some anti-aliasing/feathering.

My latest Work inspired by Changes...

th_unfinishedJF.png

UNFINISHED

Cool, JF. I like it.

One small criticism, the inside-top edges of your letters could use some anti-aliasing/feathering.

Yeah im trying to fix it as we speak

Here it is folks: my latest (100% PdN) planet scene. EDIT: Click (either pic) to go to my DA account, where you can view the full size! (No, this is not shameless advertising; Photobucket won't let me upload it any larger than 800x600)

th_Planet3.png

th_spacescene.png

Not bad, but you really need to work on the shadow. (the planet and the ring's shadow does not go together.)

th_Planet3.png

th_spacescene.png

Not bad, but you really need to work on the shadow. (the planet and the ring's shadow does not go together.)

How do you think it should go?

Just imagine the planet and rings as a 3D object. If the light is shining from the right, the right side of the planet and rings would be lit up, with the left side in shadow. You have it going kinda opposite of that.

Just imagine the planet and rings as a 3D object. If the light is shining from the right, the right side of the planet and rings would be lit up, with the left side in shadow. You have it going kinda opposite of that.

Ha, I just thought about it that way :oops:. The effect I wanted was the rings fading into the background, I guess I should have integrated that better.

Also, thanks Ash for the link. *follows*