The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Here it is folks: my latest (100% PdN) planet scene. EDIT: Click (either pic) to go to my DA account, where you can view the full size! (No, this is not shameless advertising; Photobucket won't let me upload it any larger than 800x600)

th_Planet3.png

If you want, compare it to my other planet scene and tell me which you prefer:

th_spacescene.png

Here it is folks: my latest (100% PdN) planet scene. EDIT: Click (either pic) to go to my DA account, where you can view the full size! (No, this is not shameless advertising; Photobucket won't let me upload it any larger than 800x600)

th_Planet3.png

th_spacescene.png

Not bad, but you really need to work on the shadow. (the planet and the ring's shadow does not go together.)

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

th_Planet3.png

th_spacescene.png

Not bad, but you really need to work on the shadow. (the planet and the ring's shadow does not go together.)

How do you think it should go?

Just imagine the planet and rings as a 3D object. If the light is shining from the right, the right side of the planet and rings would be lit up, with the left side in shadow. You have it going kinda opposite of that.

Ha, I just thought about it that way :oops:. The effect I wanted was the rings fading into the background, I guess I should have integrated that better.

Also, thanks Ash for the link. *follows*

anyone know how i can remove that 'forza 2' watermark from the bottom left of my image?

here it is so far, i will post progress soon

1298888654_0958eb7b8f_o.png

i know its a bit sloppy, but ill go back and clean it up later

Hey hey hey, what can I say?

1367325071_f1636b8be7_o.png

anyone know how i can remove that 'forza 2' watermark from the bottom left of my image?

Use the 'Clone Stamp' tool. Press CTRL+A to select the whole image, then position the cursor over a section of the tarmac you wish to copy over the Forze sign. Hold the CTRL key and left-click. Now, move the cursor to where the Forza sign is and left-click to start cloning.

The tool allows you to copy one section of the image to another place in the image, so you will paint (clone) another section of tarmac over the Forza sign, like below...

th_ForzaGone.png

PKRM.png

PKRG.pngPKRT.pngPKRD.pngPKRP.png