The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Hello to all

@Tillerman - yeah- I like yours- cool planet- needs a bit of feathring though- try checking the "Anti-Alias" Box when in shape 3d.

Here's a go I had at making an iPod Nano like on the welcome screen of iTunes (When it's plugged in)

ipodnanocompletegoodedgzo8.png

I over-complicated myself while making it. Lol, it could probably just have been drawn. But no- I had to go and use Shape 3D, and make a billion layers. Oh well,

Comments?

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Not bad, and the bunnies are simply cute.... :) It seems my spacescape was missed so I am going to be reposted. And for this I beg Forgiveness.

th_GoldenPlanet2.png

Click for larger view!

Comments?

Could you rename it the planet of disco fever? :shock: :mrgreen: (dewd backs away slowly ,grinning and waving)

gothrosesigb.jpg

This looks like it should be called gothic blood roses.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

@elfguy: loving your Earth from the Moon, very nice! Was that a combination of tutorials or off your own back? Wallpaper ;)?

@Ash: the second ice cube is excellent! Your creations astound me even after been exposed to your previous works, your ice cube pieces and the 'Angler Fish' picture are both my favourites thus far.

I was thinking today that my stuff is strange, then I thought no a carrot frozen into an ice cube is strange. I still am wanting to know how to do that Ash, it is cool strange.

I got a new toy today, a pen, a pad and a wireless mouse so I made a bear just to see if I could.

verndewd I always like your stuff it has a (that word again) strange charm. I like seeing everyones work sorry I don't say so more often. Aile I always like what you do as well.

bear1.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

cube.png

Wrong angle but I think I see how you are doing it. Strange charm? I am a wierdo? :shock: Damm back to the shrinks office :mrgreen: I was kidding janet. So much stuff goes in here its tough to comment on it all.

cubeb.png

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

@JannettSue --> When you say a pen, pad and wireless mouse I am guessing something like a Wacom? So what do you think? I love the Bear you did!! That was freehand? I really like your work!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My deviantART gallery

Paint.Net Gallery

@JannettSue --> When you say a pen, pad and wireless mouse I am guessing something like a Wacom? So what do you think? I love the Bear you did!! That was freehand? I really like your work!

doodle.png

Yes it is Wacom.

This is a doodle I did in no time so you can see it has possibilities. I was surprised to find I could lay a sheet of paper over the pad and trace. That has limitation. The pad is 4 by 5. I could have got one more inch for twice the price (just over $100) but I did not see the logic in that. For that $100 you also get some bundled software which I have not tried and know nothing about. It is Abobe Photoshop Elements 3, Corel Painter Essentials 2 and Nik Color Efex Pro 2GE. I don't know if I should install them or not. Anyone know anything about them? I just wanted the pen to use with my paint.net.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE