The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Wow Ash! You could save me a trip to the fabric store. Madjik did something cool like that a few pages back. I am loving the sine waves.

egg20.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Two in one day?!? What? Is he insane? (or just really bored :P)

grungy_maupin.png

By the way, "Maupin Hall" is the name of my dorm. Turns out that something looking cool won't necessarily translate to an awesome t-shirt. Hi-res t-shirts. It's the next great thing. :)

I have been knocking myself out trying to figure this one out. I think I am getting it. There is a saying us Quilters have, "The one who dies with the most fabric wins". I am in the running.

redfabric1.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

From This post

A skirt part of the dress? Like Cinderella's dress?

I don't know :P

e204ab02.jpg

:shock: You are a disturbed man. :lol:

I am tired of patting you on the back, its tough enough trying to catch up. :lol: As usual ,,awesome and a half,,, :D

@ Sozo , great orb dewd. :)

patternunintended.jpg

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

@Verdendewd I like it :D

@ Swistak nice calendar :)

th_Purplelight.png

clicky da picky

What do yall think?

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

Here's a picture of my new puppy, Persephone (11 weeks old, shepherd/hound mix), I took yesterday:

PersephoneBeforeAfterWeb.png

Left side is before some PDN-ing, right side is after. Not completely satisfied with it, I think the floor reflection could use some work. Any thoughts?

Nice dog you've got there :)

th_Bluefilmwaves.png

click for a larger version :)

Comments, criticism, all welcomed :)

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

The edited one seems a bit blurred.

Really? The only blurring I did was on the floor... Well, maybe it's the "warmth" effect; I'll tone that down, thanks.

Nice dog you've got there

Your pic is interesting; reminds me of one of those Magic Eye things. I like the 3D effect.

Your pic is interesting; reminds me of one of those Magic Eye things. I like the 3D effect.

Thank you :)

dA

Ash: That's totaly cool!

Hmm, i create only one month from calendar..

calendar.jpg

If anyone want create calendar like this, i can create tutorial ;)

very nice.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds