Image Umbrella: Realistic Images

david.atwell

@ olav, I was thinking gold text as well. I have a font from DAFonts "Faith Collapsing" that would be excellent for a faded worn gold leaf text.

@ Barbieq AWESOME ! Another gorgeous jewel and gold. I don't know, but I may just like this one better than the one you used for the AOTW Awards.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Why some of my posts don't show up drives me nuts! I responded to your image Welshy...reckon it's be great - 10 minutes eh? Love the metal texture how it has bright bits. Looks solid. Love your images when they are metal & wood. Just does it for me.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

And this only took you ten minutes? Incredible ! Really good textures as usual and the light and shadows are super. Nice one Welshy ;)

Here is my latest.Based on this PS tut-

http://psd.tutsplus.com/tutorials/icon-design/create-a-blackberry-torch-using-photoshop-and-illustrator/

This took a little longer than ten minutes though. All PDN except for the wallpaper which is a photo of a nice Jersey summer sunset.

Also the keyboard was warped in Gimp as it`s Warp tool is so much better the anything PDN has. Everything else was made from scratch.

th_BlackberryTorch.jpg

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

onto yours ... like I said on Fans. Simply amazing mate. I really like how you make these, and this set is the pick of the bunch.

The buttons are awesome. Not having a mobile myself, and never will (see my rant on Fans) I don't know what's cool in phones ... but I do know what I like looking at and your work is always one of the things

I look at them all the time......sigh, just can't afford one.

I'm surrounded by friends who have a wide variety of Smart Phones and would love to have a Blackberry just like this one, or an Android 2 or Droid X or one of the new HTC phones......as long as it's on the network that starts with a V. :lol: :lol: Ya know, Christmas is coming up soon, just in case anyone has started shopping for the resident forum possum. :D

Great job Goonie. Man, that looks so freakin real ! I am so blown away ! Great job !

Very, well done! I had to look & look because I thought that maybe it was a photo. The way you've displayed the phone is awesome - a great advert for it. What a huge job since each view required an image. Truly awesome work!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Thanks Welshy, Possum & Bbq.

Welshy to be honest mines only a fairly basic mobile - you know, the ones that were made to make PHONE calls! sHa_biggrin.gif

No internet on mine, hardly ever use it anyway so upgrading would be a waste of money. Good fun drawing then though.

Possum it seems like everyone`s got a smartphone nowadays. At work they`ll sit down with their coffee and out will come the phones. Me, I just leave it in the car. No one phones me anyway.

Bbq, now THAT`S a compliment indeed. I try for as much realism as possible and this one seems to have come out quite well. Thanks. ;)

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

Thanks Welshy, Possum & Bbq.

Possum it seems like everyone`s got a smartphone nowadays. At work they`ll sit down with their coffee and out will come the phones. Me, I just leave it in the car. No one phones me anyway.

Yeah, I use mine as a phone and only get a few calls or text messages per week. I really don't need one. :( I'm just a gadget geek. I'd love to play around with one, but after the newness wears off, it would be back to being a phone. There are a few people on my forum who actually post there from their Blackberry, Android, or iPhone. That might be fun, but not at the cost for the service. They want an arm and a leg for the 3G service and I need all of my body parts that still work. :lol: Seriously though, great job on the image. Very impressive and nominated to the Galleria. :D