Image Umbrella: Realistic Images

Symbolism ImAnOwl, symbolism ... as in - if you've got a good strong relationship, then you can rise above everything and anything.  No matter what

maybe Barbieq' got it because she's older (ish ... ducking the slap from Barbie' ...) ... and actually, thinking about it, maybe that's why a lot of people don't get my work, because there's always at least one small subliminal thingy in it somewhere.  

Edited by welshblue

free-sig.png

... Blue 'Til I Die ...

My Gallery

No need to duck (interesting choice of words & order I must say)! Too busy laughing! What a crack up! I guess there was no pun intended but it's funny to me.

Older folk can call up a vast array of experiences & memories & there is a shared history as in era & ways of thinking, music, pop culture & all that. We've gone through what the young ones still have ahead & we're yet to go through what our parents already did. In a nutshell - generation.

Interestingly, my husband & I are from different generations - baby boomer & Gen X. There are some distinct generational differences at times.

Oh yeah, symbolism - ever googled Salvador Dali? All of the great artists used symbolism & still do. What would art be without symbolism?

You may also notice that my comment was that I loved the message that the image got across to me...that's because we all see something different based on our experiences.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Not a bad outcome Freedo. I like it. Really like the texture of the planet too. The little moon hovers in front of the big planet so nicely.

Thought I might add this one here. Made use of the Trail plugin by pyrochild. Very nice outcome on the mirror frame with the Trail.

EnchantedMirror.png

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

I looked at that piece and thought I was in a sauna or something, with the steam and stuff. I took a better look at it and got the hidden enchanted vibe. Brilliant piece, seamless use of Trail. Keep it up (please)!

Freedo 92: It looks good, but try working a little more on the background - some brighter/bigger stars and some smaller would make it look way more realistic.

Barbieq: I really, really love the background - it just seems to be very well put together and the colors are beautiful too. The mirror, of course, looks great, I like the way it looks so shiny. Nice work :)

Here's my latest work:

ngle2.png

signature.png

I just like the pictures cause they perty O.O

Did you play banjo in a Burt Reynolds movie?

I would pay a lot of people for some of the art they make.

I would honestly pay Possum Roadkill for a piece he made for me about a week ago. If I had the money, I would!

My bank account number is........... :lol:

Possum - you should post that here. It is a great image!

Sorry, I just haven't gotten to it yet. I just posted it on Fan's forum a few minutes ago. I made it for Chris's DA group gallery SH Fans. I may post it on here, but then again, I could be up to no good.

WOW your mirror is AWESOME !

Edited by Possum Roadkill

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE