Image Umbrella: Realistic Images

david.atwell

Man, that is one sweet lightbulb kemaru, it has an awesome feel to it-though would the glass have a reflection when its turned on?

My latest image: Lost in the mist

lostinthemist.png

100% paint.net

falkengasgiant.png

100% Paint.net

"I'm the evil fairy witch. Since I'm so evil, I'm locking this pointless thread" -Pyrochild

I really like the texture of the road. The grass is great, too, because the ground turns green when there's grass there.

Nothing bad about it except I don't like how you can still see the grass in the end of the mist, but this is all opinion. The planets are awesome, they're very realistic.

Good job!

"The truth is just an excuse for having a lack of imagination."

Photobucket sucks!

@ Kemaru I really enjoyed your light bulb. Very nice effect of the tiles reflecting around the bulb.

@ Falken Beautiful image. I really like the mist in the forest, it makes it look very mystical. The planet and moon are just beautiful.

@ Olav Very nice explosion effect. I like the one with the planet the best. I really like the texture on the earth type planet. Very nice !

I've not posted anything here in a while since I've been busy with the competitions. I made a marble texture and used it in a table. I guess I just wanted to see what it looked like and didn't know when to stop. :lol:

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp41/PossumRoadkill/Possum%20Art/StillLifeMarbleTable.png

This is the marble texture.

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp41/PossumRoadkill/screen%20shots/marble6.png

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Possum, I must say you are getting better with every picture. that's one awesome table. How many competition related things did you put in there? I'm counting 3, but it looks like there could be more...

My latest spacescape.

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx228/pdnnoob/spacerender1.png

Planets, stars, and sun are all 100% PDN. I used Apophysis for the nebula-ee thing. (thanks to whoever it was that had the name of the program in their pictorum)

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

SWEET looking spacescape pdnoob! :O

I just finished my first "Drawn pdn creation"

My drawing sucks, but with a lot of time, I finally managed to make something decent (or atleast thats why I think of it lol)

I used to draw dragons like this when I was 6, didnt improved at all I guess. But its funny to draw the same dragon now on the computer which I drew ages ago on paper :P

Brought back some memories :P

dragon.png

edit: 100% paint.net btw ^^

Edited by Roell

@ possum, very nice texture of the marble, I like the image with all the details in it, but why the sun is huge, is it or something else? Oh may be is not our planet :)

@ pdnnoob, with this spacescape you are no more pdn-noob, I like the texture of the planets, and the background the so beautiful and adding a great depth to the image.

@ Roell, looks nice and friendly :) , the texture of the skin is excellent, you just need to anti-alias the black lines, still nice I love it.

pdnnoob: Yellowman is wrong, you've stopped being a noob ages ago. :) This spacescape is no exception, the planets are smooth, the nebula is interesting and the starfield is nice. Great job!

possum: Nice marble table, the background is nice too. It has 3-D feel to it.

That dragon is looking nice, too. The scales are looking good, though I'd used them on a smaller scale.

PtuZ, that is a really nice grass texture. Perhaps you could add some variation to the colours?

MarbleBall.png

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

Possum, I must say you are getting better with every picture. that's one awesome table. How many competition related things did you put in there? I'm counting 3, but it looks like there could be more...

My latest spacescape.

Planets, stars, and sun are all 100% PDN. I used Apophysis for the nebula-ee thing. (thanks to whoever it was that had the name of the program in their pictorum)

There are three from the comps, the paper sunflowers, the "made from paper" landscape you can see through the window, and the wood texture from the floor I made in the TOTW #1. The wine glasses were from a piece I did a while back, "It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere", where I used Goonfella's tut. There is also a planet texture from a really old space piece I did that I put behind the landscape just to make it look weird.

Oh and it could have been me that you saw Apophysis used in a spacescape. I've used it in my last three space pieces for the nebulae and some of the planet textures.

@ possum, very nice texture of the marble, I like the image with all the details in it, but why the sun is huge, is it or something else? Oh may be is not our planet :)

Very astute my friend, it's not this planet ! But I'm not from here anyway, but most of you already know that. :lol:

Edited by Possum Roadkill

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE