Sokagirl's Gallery -

sokagirl

The orange abstract is super, sokagirl! Wow! I am amazed at how the designs are so detailed. Very nice with that one. And the kaleidoscope is definitely colorful. It's a beautiful image. Keep it up!

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Glad to see you playing with the effects and with color. It is the best way to learn and I see you getting better. Color is a personal thing and all of our monitors vary. When someone does not like my color choice I think maybe it just looks better on my computer. I sometimes will check out an image on my husbands computer or in the office and there is a difference. I love color! I sometimes try and see how many different colors I can get in an image. Yours is wonderful, lots of color.

Happy New Year!

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

@ bjarni , thank you :P

@barbieq , thanks for stopping by :D

@Helen , many thanks for the comment . :mrgreen:

@Janettsue , I agree with what you said it's true about colors . I try to create things pleasing to the eyes , never mean to hurt anyone's eyes .. Sometimes the colors just don't agree . Thanks for looking and leaving me such kind words . :P

The first one is great :D very nice flow.

Second one has too many colors in it for my liking, but moreover it is still good. Maybe try an abstract with a set number of colors say like maybe 3?

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

@ butterfly , thanks I'm glad you like it .

@Bjarni , I thank you for the comment

@Goonfella , many thanks to you , you know that one is my favorite ..

@Aislin , thanks girl :mrgreen:

@theonlychad , thanks for the tip . I didn't start with all those colors I always use two colors to begin but after all the layering and blending it came out with a lot of colors . Thanks for looking and commenting everyone :wink:

The one in blue and white from the last page is amazing. Reminds me of winter. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y