Sokagirl's Gallery -

sokagirl

Nice polar inversion :lol:

Really nice orbs

don't think it is polar inversion at least it doesn't look like it.

very nice image btw sokagril and gratz on the 1000th post.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

@ Bjarni , thanks and you are quite right .. I did use the Polar Inversion along with other things :lol:

@ theonlychad , thanks for stopping by ..

@ barbieq , why thank you . Although it looks complicated it really isn't sometimes the simplest piece can look complex , a trick of the eye .

@ Helen , thanks dear . I'm trying to see how much I can do without copying anyone's style .

@ A Fleeting Glimpse , I think it was a glitch .. Thanks for the comments .

Okay I know this one is dark but that's what I was going for , the theme is " Golden Darkness " imagine yourself in the dark then suddenly stumbling upon an twisting golden oasis , shining on you with brilliant radiance :lol: I hope I'm making some sense and not just babbling .. Anyways , enjoy .

@ Helen , glad you like it .. Thanks for the comment :P

@ A Fleeting Glimpse , thank you very much .. My next piece is inspired by you :mrgreen: hope you don't mind :?:

@ barbieq , thanks girl :D means a lot coming from you because I feel the same about your work .

@ bjarni , many thanks to you too for stopping by .

Now onto my new creation : " The Walls Have Eyes "

@ Helen , well that would be a scary thought huh , you never know . After all wasn't it said that be careful what you say because the walls have ears ?

@ 0(-.-)0 , sorry about that ..

@ Bjarni , glad you think so . Thanks for the comment :P

@ barbieq , thanks so much sweetie , the color came from the layer blend mode Difference :D

@ A Fleeting Glimpse , why thank you very much .. means a lot coming from you :mrgreen:

Sokagirl Glassy stones is lovely. It reminds me of that beach glass that gets made when lightning strikes the sand on a beach. it turns the silica to glass.

ciao OMA

That's that I was thinking ! I have some Fulgurites from when lightning struck a power pole years ago and the power lines fell into sandy soil and turned it into beautiful glass. The unusual thing was because of the grass that was growing in the sandy soil, the glass turned a beautiful green. That's been about 20 years ago and I still have them.

Soka, I love the purple orbs (1,000th post image) it is so beautiful ! And the "Walls have eyes" is so clever and spooky looking !

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE