Sign in to follow this  
sokagirl

Sokagirl's Gallery -

Thanks for the comments , Possum . I think that may have been my best yet ..

Barbieq25 , you know it looks like those balloon animals ... :lol:

Something new that I hope you'll like ?

Sorry I haven't commented, but I have to say your latest images are really interesting. They have a smooth texture and very nice swirl effect. Neat!

@ Helen aww dear there's no need for any apologies . I appreciate when ever you do stop by :D

@ Oma , thanks :lol: you know that was one of the easiest pieces I ever made , it's all made with gradient and a bit of duplicating a layer along with a twist ..

@ LibbyH why thank you sweetie I'm happy to hear it when people like my creations it makes me want to create more ..

Here's something for today .. Just a small one :P

inbloom.png

:lol: one of your easiest pieces just goes to show how much you've learned in the short time you have been here. as the saying goes "sometimes less is more"

simple or difficult it still has that "wow" factor.

ciao OMA

Thanks Oma and Helen .. I think now is a good time to take a break from it all , I need to start fresh again before I hit another block so hopefully in a few weeks or so I'll have something . In the mean time thanks everyone ^_~

Oooohhhh....I like that. Very nice job on both images. The bar of soap sort of reminds me of a backbone. The spider's really cool.

A few suggestions for the spider and soap.

On the soap you can engrave some words. Like how Dove Soap does it. Also make the edges less blurry.

For the spider you should make the bevels of the body and the legs seperate. That way the bevel is proportional to each body part.

@ Helen thank you , maybe someday i can come with something like it ..

@ Toehead , thanks for your input .

@ Barbieq25 , thank you for the comments :wink:

Here's something new today :mrgreen:

Very good with the Flurries because it looks so wintry. Beautiful! And the mask-looking image looks great. I wouldn't want to see it at night, though. :shock:

Heh heh .. Don't worry Helen I don't think it glows in the dark now that would be cool :lol: and thanks barbieq you always leave me such nice comments ..

Okay people I have something new here .. Bracelets :mrgreen: