Sokagirl's Gallery -

sokagirl

oooh very nice effect that one has in it soka. You always come up with weird but brilliant things. That image has flow in it. it looks like the image is coming at you :shock:

also do i see a hit of gaussian blur used in that one?

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

The concrete eye is really interesting; the spheres with Polar Inversion is very cool. I like your techniques used in your images. The Capsules are incredible! What was the image before that you started off with? Amazing! :o :shock:

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

WOW, Soka! Capsules is really good! Polar transforamtion is wonderful to play with. I use it to get certain shapes/colours & then either add bits or delete them. For example, In the centre, I'd probably do a lens or an orb or gem outlined in gold.

Capsules is terrific!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

capsules is absolutely brilliant sokagirl! i love the colors and the flow of the piece its absolutely beautiful!

oh on a side note i reported that spammer in the post before me... clever little bugger.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

@Wilku97 Okay ?? :roll:

@ Helen I used a pdn piece that I created from a mandrelbolt fractal ball , then added the distortions I can send you the piece if you'd like just pm me :wink:

@ Midgetailen Thanks for leaving me comments I really appreciate it :P

@ barbieq25 Thanks for the tips , those are pretty good ideas you have .

@ theonlychad Thanks Chad , ha ha . I noticed that stinker :x I'm glad you liked the capsules I more things to come .. Thanks everyone for taking your time in visiting :mrgreen:

@ Helen aww dear there's no need for any apologies . I appreciate when ever you do stop by :D

@ Oma , thanks :lol: you know that was one of the easiest pieces I ever made , it's all made with gradient and a bit of duplicating a layer along with a twist ..

@ LibbyH why thank you sweetie I'm happy to hear it when people like my creations it makes me want to create more ..

Here's something for today .. Just a small one :P

inbloom.png