Sokagirl's Gallery -

sokagirl

You mean your ideas ran out? Look at some designs on the Web and you might find a few that you'll be interested doing. I know you have very good ideas you just have to search for them sometimes. :wink:

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

@ Welsh ,yes I have used the relief effect on page36 at the end there's the one piece called Relief and on page 37 the color ball .

@ barbieq , thank you . glad you liked it .

@ Helen , thanks dear . Happy that you think so because I thought it sort of looked like an hot air balloon ^_^

New sad face ..

From some reason when i look at 'waiting to launch' i have 'Ice Queen' in my head :roll: i think its because i can see what looks like a woman wearing a crown right in the centre of the work, i can also see why you are thinking 'Hot air balloon', the other work 'Sad Face' makes me think of a colourful tribal mask, i really enjoy looking at your abstracts because they allow the imagination of each person to see something different, and that's the stamp of great art :)

Cool! Love the colours. Most of your works are very colourful & I love them all. Reminds me a bit of a bat. I really love bats too. Most things creepy crawly except most spiders (especially in our house).

Amazing!

I heard that !

@ Sokagirl, Beautiful piece! Such color! So smooth and silky! Love it!

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

@ Helen , gee thanks . I know we so need more cool smileys .

@ Oma , I think everyone may see something different and it's okay if you don't see a bug . happy that you like the colors . Thanks for the comment dear :P

@ Barbieq , ha ha . You're right on , the first thing I saw was a spider .. They give me the ebeegeebees :lol:

@ YY , thank for stopping by . I put the blue in the back to give it a garden look :wink:

@ Welsh , thank you sir .. Angel or Fairy is another way of looking at this , not to worry about showing your feminine side :D I think it's all cool . :wink:

Something from the Abyss , maybe out in space ?

It does look lie something from the abyss. It reminds me of the movie, too. Like barbieq said, it also looks like something from space. Wow. I am amazed at your work. Your perseverance and hard work is seen in your images. Very beautiful! It's fantabulous!!! :shock: :shock: :!: :!:

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA