• actEYMu.png
    • sig.png.44a4375eb4a10f85e0eb1412d4754106.png
    • Qkt8AXP.png
    • sig2.png.e7ef3d0de053cd22397fb0d6f58d5dbd.png
    • SOTW_232a.png
    • 2021.png.9c15b3c180744085370e436dc773f9d5.png
    • wjufq7F.png

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/30/2021 at 10:05 PM

The poll is now open for 'Reptillian's Popcorn Fractal '. It will be closed on Saturday, January 30th, 2021 - 2:00 PM (EST) & 7:00 PM (UK Time). World Clock

Thank you, everyone, for your beautiful entries. May the best artist_03.gif win!   Tons of entries this week!  Everyone, please vote!

Edited by lynxster4

On 1/23/2021 at 8:59 PM, lynxster4 said:

The poll is now open for 'Reptillian's Popcorn Fractal '. It will be closed on Saturday, January 30th, 2021 - 2:00 PM (EST) & 7:00 PM (UK Time). World Clock

Thank you, everyone, for your beautiful entries. May the best artist_03.gif win!   Tons of entries this week!  Everyone, please vote!

im new to tijhs site i dont know how this wokrs, im assuming i have voted??

• lynxster4 changed the title to SOTW#232 - Reptillian's Popcorn Fractal - Winners

Congratulations to the winners!

1st Place:   @Reptillian, @Djisves and @lynxster4 with 6 votes each :trophy: :trophy: :trophy:

2nd Place:   @sashwilko, @ardneh and @Lloyd with 5 votes each :trophy-silver: :trophy-silver: :trophy-silver:

3rd Place:   @Ladybug and @Reptillian with 4 votes each :trophy-bronze: :trophy-bronze:

Great entries from everyone!  What a contest!  Good job, everyone!  :star:

12 hours ago, MightyCarlosLP said:

im new to tijhs site i dont know how this wokrs, im assuming i have voted??

Yes your votes were included. 👍

I must say, I'm a bit surprised at the result. 3 1st place winner. I was expecting my second entrance to receive the most votes of the three entries I had submitted.

G'MIC Filter Developer

I am away from this forum for undetermined amount of time: If you really need anything related to my PDN plugin or my G'MIC filter within G'MIC plugin, then you can contact me via Paint.NET discord, and mention me.

23 minutes ago, Reptillian said:

I must say, I'm a bit surprised at the result. 3 1st place winner. I was expecting my second entrance to receive the most votes of the three entries I had submitted.

Thank you for sharing your illness with us. As for your  second entrance? Please keep us posted.

I wish I could find a *blushing* emoticon to post here. This one is the competition I spent the least time on, ever. 

Congratulations to all who posted their creations. Almost everyone won! Special congratulations @Reptillian for his 1st place and thanks for the tool that made everyone's images; special congratulations to @lynxster4 too, for her 1st place and thanks for her time and effort in hosting the competition. I like @Reptillian's first entry best, the one in orange that got first place.

2 hours ago, Reptillian said:

I was expecting my second entrance to receive the most votes of the three entries I had submitted.

I think your first one is the best and most interesting by far (or is it "by a lot"?) and I'm interested in the settings you used, if you can share.

I did not vote for your second entry because I avoid voting for entries with vertical / portrait orientation. I respect the competition rules but I think vertical images have no place in a signature competition.

Xkds4Lh.png

Congratulations to all of the winners 🥳 So many beautiful renditions 👍  Such interesting shapes and some amazing colors 😍

Thank you @lynxster4 for hosting 👑

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

7 hours ago, Djisves said:

Congratulations to all who posted their creations. Almost everyone won! Special congratulations @Reptillian for his 1st place and thanks for the tool that made everyone's images;

I think your first one is the best and most interesting by far (or is it "by a lot"?) and I'm interested in the settings you used, if you can share.

Thanks, I hope that the PDN plugin can improved to have multi-threading though, and I'm not sure how's that possible.

That being said (The settings are):

1. Points = 50
  2. Density = 1 (Doesn't really work on the pdn version)
  3. H = 0.01
  4. K = -4.65
  5. Zoom = 2.929
  6. Angle = 0
  7. Origin = [ -0.117 , -1 ]
  8. Trig Mode = Trig-6
  9. X-S = Arc-Tangent
  10. X-T = Tangent
  11. X-U = Cosinusoidal
  12. Y-S = Arc Tangent
  13. Y-T = Sinusoidal
  14. Y-U = Sinusoidal
  15. Midpoint Shift = -0.176
  16. Multiplier = 2.590
  17. Normalize is off

• Upvote 1

G'MIC Filter Developer

I am away from this forum for undetermined amount of time: If you really need anything related to my PDN plugin or my G'MIC filter within G'MIC plugin, then you can contact me via Paint.NET discord, and mention me.

I had placed this in the discussion thread for SOTW but don't think it was seen.

14 hours ago, Ladybug said:

Nicely done by everyone on the Popcorn Fractal SOW. Well deserved votes to those who got 1st place. Am shocked at my 3rd place since I normally shied away from Popcorn Fractal since I can't seem to get some of the creative effects some create. I am honored!

Click HERE to see my Pictorium of images I have worked on.

lMbNWe.png

You were once wild here. Don't let them tame you.

~ Isadora Duncan