How to Install Plugins ×

TR's Third Dimension v1.7.13+ (Aug 30th, 2015 )

TechnoRobbo

Absolutely Brilliant! B)
Really extends Pdn's capabilities (deserves a 'pin' IMHO).
Great tutorial video. :music:
Very impressive images by Drew and NN79 too.

Here's one I made earlier (TR kindly let me test this before release).
http://i.imgur.com/zh1hzH2.png

• Upvote 6

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

What a fantastic plugin and some stunning examples here too. Thanks so much TR Have a beer  :beer:

This was originally a phone.

example_zpsc052ec1b.png

• Upvote 2

HFuQlot.png

TechnoRobbo! That result of yours is great and they are all amazing. Thank you sooo much for this plugin, for the video and music.  :mtdew:  :pizza:  :music:

k8iso6d7.png

• Upvote 3

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Thanks TR.

Another awesome plugin by you ( after random shape filler). I hope this will be very useful, especially for those who use paint.net for make illustrations for games  etc.  :)

@NN , @Seerose, @DD awesome illustrations :D

@Red , Mind Blowing image!!! Can't imagine how did you made this. This plugin can make a lot of stuff. I will need some time to get used to this.

Just a few tips I will like to give for using this plugin :)

1. This plugin can load textures and height map independent from each other but you can achieve special effects if you use same image as texture and its black & white version as height map. In other way, you can have textures dependent to the height map. It can help in having different type of texture and color for different height in 3D render.

2. The plugin has Tilting capability but it doesn't rotate render sideways. That's because gray-scale image (black n white height map) can be rotated itself by user. So, it is advisable to open height map in another PDN tab and manipulate it as needed. We can rotate height map, apply some adjustment to it and manipulate it. Save the height map in other tab and run the plugin again.

3. Texture isn't the only thing that you could use with height map. You can use it like Shape3D plugin, and 3D Object plugin from evan's pack. By this plugin, you can map(or wrap) an image in those complex patterns which are not possible in these plugins. For applying the effect for a layer use TR's export selection to save layer (or any way you think of saving a layer separately) and then use this saved layer as texture for height map while running plugin.

4. Well height map can be colorful also. You can also use colorful images in height map and render it with mesh selection. :D

Have fun :D :D :D

Edited by Pratyush

Rl7un0O.png

Thank you for this plugin TechnoRobbo :) I used texture and got a metalic hand.

img_zpscc00c74f.jpg

Really good images from everyone too. :)

• Upvote 4

swIFX9v.png

Don't you ever sleep Mr Plug-in generator?  Amazing stuff - how you do it is really intriguing.  Wow - beautiful images from everyone, each one different in every way.  Apologies as mine is a little simple in comparison :( .

TRs3rddimension_zpsb5ea5d82.png

• Upvote 6

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

I have a problem with the plugin. I downloaded and installed it but when I try to use it the UI appears as it should with my chosen image showing but none of the controls work. I can`t adjust anything or tick any boxes . The only things that do work are the OK , Cancel or the red `x' at the top right hand corner. Very strange.

I have just had a thought. Does this plugin require a dedicated graphics chip to work? I only have integrated and I know how limiting that can be with 3D work. I had to give up on Blender, Sketchup and Terragen because of this crappy laptop.

Edited by Goonfella

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

WOW! An absolutely brilliant plugin TechnoRobbo, with some outstanding images here. Thanks indeed for your brilliance.

This just had to be done as a tribute :star:

TechnoRobbo_zps9a97864e.png

• Upvote 4

iNUIdNo.jpg

To agree Lloyd. Some high quality images posted on here a candidate for plugin of the year ? another tough vote this year :/

@TR - A selfie it was, went from "hunk" to "Junk" in a few mouse clicks :lol:

BREtKQW.png

Hi Goonfella,

You need to press the 'get height map' button before the other controls become useable. ;)

Thanks Red. Should`ve paid closer attention to the video! :P

Great images posted and all so quickly! Sign of a really great plugin.

Here is mine, called Cabbage Patch for obvious reasons.

CabbagePatch.jpg

• Upvote 4

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

Cool plugin TR, I can see many possibilities with this. Here is my first play around with it, Red's Cobweb spiders in TR cages.     :D

283-d_zps53a22610.png

All the images are great but Goonfella takes the prize with his Cabbage Patch, awesome image,looks like an alien patch.   ;)

Edited by skullbonz
  • Upvote 2

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

Thanks for coming to GoonFella's aid, Red. I knew you were going to master the 3D, I could tell by your test images. Cool Village.

Very Cool Llyod thanks for the tribute.

Awesome, Goonfella!!! What was the base image? Wait don't tell me that's like spoiling a magic trick.

Cool concept Skully, I'm liking the variety of the art.

Go out there and be amazing. Have Fun, TR
TRsSig.png?raw=1
Some Pretty Pictures Some Cool Plugins

Don't you ever sleep Mr Plug-in generator?

Pixey, I also thought in same way. :P

I requested this plugin telling my ideas to TR. He really made this plugin in a single week. Surely, he works with speed of light. :D

Rl7un0O.png