Jump to content

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!


aatwo
 Share

Recommended Posts

I know these aren't 100% PDN but I had fun. The one of the little girl is my daughter laying on the floor. So I used the water reflection and then did the unfreeze program to it.

kincade2.jpg

doodle4.gif

sig2.jpg

"All that we are is a result of what we have thought. The mind is everything,

what we think we become." Buddha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

98% PdN. The other 2% is the photo of me.

Ever wonder what it would be like to be me, gazing at a steel ball on a well-lit wooden table in a darkened room?

You're in luck!

th_steelballontable.png

^^click for full rez^^

 

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

wonderful Olav. especially love the torn border edges that does look real.

here is my work in progress only about 1/2 hour to spend a day right now on my pictures so its taking me way too long. but thought you all might like to see how my little man is coming along.

started the shirt this morning .

:wink:

3712502345.jpg

you all can see the full size version on my DA (deviant art site ) http://omagrandmother.deviantart.com/ar ... t-76739742

Link to comment
Share on other sites

he's really coming along well oma!

Do you make the whole thing in a single .pdn or do you like make the head in one, then copy it over to the main file when finished?

if you get what i'm asking about...

That floor is really cool jerkfight :D

dragonseyesig.png
Link to comment
Share on other sites

he's really coming along well oma!

Do you make the whole thing in a single .pdn or do you like make the head in one, then copy it over to the main file when finished?

if you get what i'm asking about...

That floor is really cool jerkfight :D

Thanks olav

btw the ripping effect is to like cut off an area with lasso, then select the edges and use the crystelline effect right?

This took me a while...

th_PNG-7.png

@OMA very nice

that floor is amazing. and those chairs I think you are becoming magnificent at using 3d shape plug in.

wonderful work.

Thanks, i need to work on light direction though

omExTE6.png


 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

he's really coming along well oma!

Do you make the whole thing in a single .pdn or do you like make the head in one, then copy it over to the main file when finished?

if you get what i'm asking about...

That floor is really cool jerkfight :D

get what you are saying I made the head first one pdn as there were over 150 layers before I started merging them together down to about 70 layers or so to keep in a PDN.

I also made a flattened image of the head in png dropped into a new image. the one you see here

each arm was done separate PDN's and same thing flattened image of each arm was dropped into that same new file.

this is the work so far in my deviant art file for this image. all the false starts and try outs etc etc. just the sections I kept.

LOL!

3713104452.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

btw the ripping effect is to like cut off an area with lasso, then select the edges and use the crystelline effect right?

That's not what I did, but sounds like that would work as well. If so that method is easier than what I did :P

edit: made a quick tut on torn edges for another user per PM if anyones interested. I'm sure it's not the only nor the best way of making torn edges, but PM me if you'll like to know this method :)

@ oma: :shock:

that sounds (and looks) like a lot of work :o :P

dragonseyesig.png
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...