The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Cool Wither!

It looks kinda disco-retro to me.

I just finished this. It only took about four hours to create :) . It was inspired by one of Expiration's tutorials. Thanks for the inspiration Expiration :lol:.

th_portholes800x600.jpg

That looks nice! I'm glad my tutorial helped you. :mrgreen:

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

Well, might as well post a few thumbs of my recent deviations:

Minimalistic_ID_by_usedHONDA.png The_new_iPod_mini_by_usedHONDA.jpg

The_Rock_by_usedHONDA.jpg _PULSE__by_usedHONDA.jpg

1: New deviantID- minimalism is the way to go!

2: My iPod mini Concept: Half iPod touch, half iPod nano, all Apple.

3. A modified pic taken with a DSLR... the more I look at it, the more I hate it :evil:

4: New wallpaper, I love it more than I normally do one of my wallpapers.

@UFWHOA: Very nice!

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

For Vista

:wink:

3800323448.jpg

dup layer

on top layer rect to polar additive then flip horizontal flip vertical inside out use majority set at one color flip.

merge

sinwaves amplitude 500 angel 322 all others default

glow radius 2 brightness -38 contrast 68

large one on my DA for awhile so you can see the details.http://omagrandmother.deviantart.com/ar ... a-76783769

Vista could you leave me link on my DA under comments so I link back correctly.

yeah the crappiness of quality is due to the fact that I was still experimenting, but I still like to share with you my progress.

thanks for those who liked my last post previous to this, didn't expect it. :-)

this picture was done using three photos I took, and yeah that's me. whoop whoop. haha

Ruben008.png

I started out thinking of some idea for an animated GIF avatar on my DeviantArt account and I got this (so far, I've had sooo many ideas with just the three photos), also still using some of the same techniques as I did by the last picture I posted up before.

Thanks again all.

I wasn't serious about making something, I was just experimenting with a few ideas. I've actually learned a lot after ending up with this. Now I have some very useful new techniques to apply for later edits.

Hands001.jpg

this was just an experiment, but I wanted to show you all anyways.

PLEASE make a tut for this!!!! DUDE ITS AWESOME AND IM A DUMBASS! perfect formula for a tut? xD :D

sig.jpg

For Vista

3800323448.jpg

dup layer

on top layer rect to polar additive then flip horizontal flip vertical inside out use majority set at one color flip.

merge

large one on my DA for awhile so you can see the details.http://omagrandmother.deviantart.com/ar ... a-76783769

well done and thx for ur work as you know in the pm i gave you :wink:

For those of you who don't know what on earth is happening, it started off with me posting my worst fractal ever in the fractal discussion thread and then oma offered to modify it and now it much much better :D

Compared with the original, this is a really edited one which is worth it coz it looks cool!

For Vista

3800323448.jpg

dup layer

merge

well done and thx for ur work as you know in the pm i gave you :wink:

For those of you who don't know what on earth is happening, it started off with me posting my worst fractal ever in the fractal discussion thread and then oma offered to modify it and now it much much better :D

Compared with the original, this is a really edited one which is worth it coz it looks cool!

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff15 ... 03-219.png the original

I wasn't serious about making something, I was just experimenting with a few ideas. I've actually learned a lot after ending up with this. Now I have some very useful new techniques to apply for later edits.

::image::

this was just an experiment, but I wanted to show you all anyways.

PLEASE make a tut for this!!!! DUDE ITS AWESOME AND IM A DUMBASS! perfect formula for a tut? xD :D

I will if more people request it