The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Stay On TOpic guys ;)

anyway , finishing soon my new avatar and signature

*Winks to DarkShock

Edit: FInished!

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

I have not posted in awhile but I do come by to see everyone's work. I tried for awhile to draw with my wacom but I find it easier to just use the mouse. It is getting easier with practice. Still working on the hands.

girl2.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Nice banner drill. The normal use of blurring the background while keeping the foreground in focus.

Well, I was working on a sig. Basically I'm stuck for creativity. I've started this sig but I haven't, for the life of me, got a clue how to finish it or make it look sleek. Any ideas?

Sig1.jpg

sig1animated1.gif

Hello hello!

I'm new here, but I've been lurking the tutorial forums for a while and I've made a couple sigs that I'd like to show off here. If anyone wants me to make one for them I'd be happy to! Just get in touch with me somehow and I'll do my best. :)

http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/4/1/17/f_keitasigm_b5a8ff4.png&srv=img34

http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/4/1/17/f_lesbianm_83f410b.png&srv=img31

http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/4/1/17/f_groovym_cd97951.png&srv=img27 -- My favorite one!

Wow guys :D.

@salu very cool water :D.

@janetsue still working with abstract as i see :D. But nice...

@sevenforce, your guy needs a weapon or some cool shade. Marvellous...

@Airelav good job. :)

Made a new signature for myself.

treksigsmall.png

sigwamprojxx.png

tried creating snow like text:

snowishtextsomeone2016.png

Needs something, but what?

a little bit of frosted glass and outline object earned this....i think this is more snowish.....the text can be made more readable if the size of the font would have been more

I was aiming for a "If I packed snow into the shape of a word..." or "If I took a giant cookie cutter that spelled out "Someone2016" and used it to cut that out of the snow..."

chalksig2-1.png

Mastriani's current skill set = < 0

Mastriani's desired skill set = > ∞ or nearest equivalent to Madjik or pyrochild

:shock:

You'd prefer that I aspire to the nadir or bare mediocrity?

Not my style, no apologies.

blackstarlg4.png

Something I tooled out, but DarkShock seemed to find it uninteresting or lacking. I thought it had potential ... :?:

mastzg2.png

100% paint.net

One sad attempt at a sig, but it's all about the intellectual property rights anyways.

Mastriani's current skill set = < 0

Mastriani's desired skill set = > ∞ or nearest equivalent to Madjik or pyrochild

:shock:

You'd prefer that I aspire to the nadir or bare mediocrity?

Not my style, no apologies.

blackstarlg4.png

Something I tooled out, but DarkShock seemed to find it uninteresting or lacking. I thought it had potential ... :?:

It's not that we don't like it, it's just that we've seen a lot of those planety things. The tutorial is very popular with new users.

Made a new sig tonight, iono if i like it more than i the one im using now, but i thought it was pretty cool, pretty simple, but i liked the final product.

Freedom.jpg

hmmm...iono where the other text went....i guess it messed it up when i flattened it...ill just have to figure that out lol

it said: proud to be an american. then the part you cant see said where atleast you know your free.

japannese.jpg

Support Our Troops, End The War