Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

Hi Guy's I am back I have been on holiday for about 6 weeks I had a great time, but I see I have some catching up to do :D

Here is a WIP that I am working on, what do you think so far ?

th_Twistedtigerwip.jpg

I think it is amazing! are you doing this with mouse or tablet?

either way you certainly mastered the art form. the fur is exquisite and the eyes fierce

I finished my not so invisible friend :mrgreen:

th_face1211.jpg

^^^

cartoons are fun to draw :mrgreen:

good how about a bit more contrast between the face and background and maybe just one more shade for the face would give a bit more depth. generally warm skin tones of the brown/reddish brown look best against cool colorbackgrounds makes them really pop!

New signature!

And another one I made for someone else... Just wait 'til I upload it :D

V2.png

^That's the colors they wanted in the first place. I thought they were ugly so I changed them to this:

V1.png

The render needs some basic blending.

V1-1.png

^Better.

still 100% pdn

th_attractive_article-1.png

That's a good step up from last time! It looks really good. :)

The hair still seems 'overdetailed' though. I don't know how to explain it, but there are just too many individual strands, which takes away from the 'feel' of it in the end.

still 100% pdn

th_attractive_article-1.png

That's a good step up from last time! It looks really good. :)

The hair still seems 'overdetailed' though. I don't know how to explain it, but there are just too many individual strands, which takes away from the 'feel' of it in the end.

I agree, try to make the hair look like the way it does when it is zoomed out. good luck :D

th_face1211.jpg

^^^

good how about a bit more contrast between the face and background and maybe just one more shade for the face would give a bit more depth. generally warm skin tones of the brown/reddish brown look best against cool colorbackgrounds makes them really pop!

thanks oma :P, ill give that a try, i really just colored it in, in about 5 mins lol.

New signature!

V2.png

^That's the colors they wanted in the first place. I thought they were ugly so I changed them to this:

V1.png

V1-1.png

^Better.

You didnt draw that dragon, did you?

th_face1211.jpg

^^^

thanks oma :P, ill give that a try, i really just colored it in, in about 5 mins lol.

New signature!

V2.png

V1.png

V1-1.png

^Better.

You didnt draw that dragon, did you?

Oh, no, I forgot to say that was a render.