The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

New sig/avi set!

Yeah, I Know, I'm always making sigs and avatars. :P

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

:cry: i don't think this is going well maybe I better start over. :wink: if you look upper right thumb that's the original inspiration piece.

th_notsurehescorrectbutthisiswhatIhave.png

My advice is 1st try your best to copy the original, and only 1 object at a time. Skull or Indy, take your pick.

Copying is one of the best way to learn. ahem..*Glass tray*

Once you get that down, you find it's much easier.

One step at a time, if one trys to jump too far, usually won't make it to the other side....

thanks ASH I don't think I'm even in a class near the original artists ability to draw, what I'm going for is the overall feel, color, mood, style and composition arrangement. I'm close but there is something off, feel its in the jaws of the skull. this area seems too smooth for the rest of the picture, I'll keep going with this prelim drawing and see if it works itself out as more of the elements come into play.

maybe someday I'll be able to draw it exactly as shown for now I think I'll be happy to come close to the tone of the original.

I have been on holiday 8) and i brought along my laptop :idea: so i had a little play around and made a series of images

battleclaw

battleclawuh4.png

although battleclaw 2 has very little difference i liked battleclaw 2...

battleclaw2vs0.png

...until i made battleclaw 3 which is just a mirror duplicate but i still like this the most

battleclaw3mw3.png

i have also noticed that when you hold the ^ (scroll up) button on your browser and look at the haxagons it appears as if theyre in the same position all the time

The top one is great!

The bottom one is a little ironic, because it is slightly hard to focus on the text. :P

Or maybe that's the point. ;)

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."

wow -1 innocent, kinda harsh, obviously if he posted that he thought it was worthwhile enough to post, constructive criticism is always awesome, but straight downing someone isn't so much. I think the colors need some work but it's a cool concept, I would've gone a little simpler as far as the design, of course I like simple designs lol. (Yes, I realize that was one incredibly long run-on sentence.) :|

I present to you, Simplicity! The biggest picture I've ever done. :D

Seriously... It's big. Have you ever seen a 63 MB .pdn file...? I was shocked.

Simplicity_by_Eulogy_Dignity.jpg

Go! Comment on my blood, sweat, and tears! Please? A few favorites wouldn't hurt either...

Yes, I've seen larger file size PDN :)

Psss...my largest PDN projects was 4500x3000 :wink:

Good job!

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

I present to you, Simplicity! The biggest picture I've ever done. :D

Seriously... It's big. Have you ever seen a 63 MB .pdn file...? I was shocked.

Simplicity_by_Eulogy_Dignity.jpg

Go! Comment on my blood, sweat, and tears! Please? A few favorites wouldn't hurt either...

Looks great Wither, one thing that really stuck out for me was the fact that the it appears as though the house was built on a sheer cliff, or that's how it appeared to me.

By the way, any ideas for a new hat for my character in my sig and av or maybe a completely new sig and av?

And I'm still stuck on that plasma ball of mine, can't for the life of me figure out how to do the beams of plasma.

Psss...my largest PDN projects was 4500x3000 :wink:

My computer shot me evil glances every 5 minutes when I was working on this... Your computer could totally beat up my computer... T-T

Oh, for the sake of staying on topic with huge .pdn files. The manor was so big by itself that my computer wouldn't allow me to do it in Simplicity. Therefore it got it's own 20MB .pdn.

With all the grass and 'hidden' layers that I deleted after they weren't necessary anymore, I think I went through about 250 layers. ...Maybe. I wasn't exactly counting. >_> ... It was time consuming though! I'll tell you that much!

(Oh, and at one point I had to start the manor all over again because PdN crashed in the middle of saving it. T-T)

Looks great Wither, one thing that really stuck out for me was the fact that the it appears as though the house was built on a sheer cliff, or that's how it appeared to me.

Hmmm... I see what you mean. I'll have to fix that soon. :D