The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

thanks salu but think he needs more teeth those look like chicklets chewing gum.

that is my work up for Indiana Jones. this is the post in the forum that I got the inspiration to attempt this one. check it out

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=22158

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=22158&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

and this is the url I get when I right click his picture and properties

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s317 ... _72DPI.jpg

edited :?: David I get a picture on my screen when I clik that link to the post. very first item in the post where the person asks if it is possible to make a picture such as the one he displays could someone explain to me the directions to link to a post again. I used to just click the post area and then copy but that doesn't seem to work any longer. thanks

Oma, there's not an image there. :)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Being new to the fora, there are a few observations:

1. The members have not only some phenomenal aptitude, but the level of creativity is awestriking.

2. It's highly intimidating.

3. I find myself somewhere between brooding envy of other's ability(ies) and seething hatred of personal ineptitude in the face of it all.

Basically, magnificent work and spot on.

Divertiti, you all deserve it.

mastzg2.png

100% paint.net

One sad attempt at a sig, but it's all about the intellectual property rights anyways.

@Mastriani: Thank you for the compliment, on behalf of the other users. And don't worry...things will start to get better for you. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

:cry: i don't think this is going well maybe I better start over. :wink: if you look upper right thumb that's the original inspiration piece.

th_notsurehescorrectbutthisiswhatIhave.png

My advice is 1st try your best to copy the original, and only 1 object at a time. Skull or Indy, take your pick.

Copying is one of the best way to learn. ahem..*Glass tray*

Once you get that down, you find it's much easier.

One step at a time, if one trys to jump too far, usually won't make it to the other side....

======================================

Oh yeah, after david.atwell joined the mod team, our super robot is finally able to form.

Mwahahah....mwahahah..... :twisted:

Ps. A more realistic "Ash" version might come later on :D

Modteam1a.jpg

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

hey frozen byte did you use any stock images?? cos i really want to make a good abstract piece for a wallpaper :D

Jeha, i used this PS Brushpack:

http://axeraider70.deviantart.com/art/W ... s-44617350

And this Programm to extract them:

http://www.designerinaction.de/software ... php?id=114

errm i sorta dont get it. do you have to click on download on the deviant art thing and then download the pther program to use them in pdn??

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

Thanks for the comps on the earlier pieces, and I'd like to say that im happy that everyone seems to be moving away from all the abstracts. Some of them were cool but it really started getting annoying there for awhile haha, anyway here's another one, not too great but I'm still learning haha:

idkfg3.png

Terrain made with Terragen, everything else PDN.

im curently working on a piece like this but mines different lol. did you know you can make the water in terragen. i advise you to use it in teragen as it looks really realistic. as you can see below.

secondattempt.jpg

section8.png

well ive finished didnt take me long :D . i just erased all of the edge deleted it all with magic wand then feathered it :D . got any ways i could improve on it though??

secondattempt-ed1.png

i think the water is a bit light. perhaps thers a way to change that

section8.png

well ive finished didnt take me long :D . i just erased all of the edge deleted it all with magic wand then feathered it :D . got any ways i could improve on it though??

secondattempt-ed1.png

i think the water is a bit light. perhaps thers a way to change that

Could you make a tut how to make it? :D:D

I like it, I hope for a well made tut! :P

Back.

If you read a few posts up, you'll see that he used Terragen. He just did finish work in Paint.NET.

Could you make a tut how to make it? :D:D

I like it, I hope for a well made tut! :P

yea jus like d.a said i used teragen a link to it is here it looks really good normal but you can edit it loads a person has loads of images and he recomended this too me. if you want a link to his site its here if you click on portfolio and then thers loads in there :D

section8.png