Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

well ive finished didnt take me long :D . i just erased all of the edge deleted it all with magic wand then feathered it :D . got any ways i could improve on it though??

secondattempt-ed1.png

i think the water is a bit light. perhaps thers a way to change that

Could you make a tut how to make it? :D:D

I like it, I hope for a well made tut! :P

If you read a few posts up, you'll see that he used Terragen. He just did finish work in Paint.NET.

Could you make a tut how to make it? :D:D

I like it, I hope for a well made tut! :P

yea jus like d.a said i used teragen a link to it is here it looks really good normal but you can edit it loads a person has loads of images and he recomended this too me. if you want a link to his site its here if you click on portfolio and then thers loads in there :D

I'm working on a very large, computer taxing, picture... Here's where I am on the manor that will be in it. I'm stuck on vegetation. Any hints on making bushes? :D

manor_draft.jpg

The tip of the roof won't be visible in the final image.

And on the subject of Terragen...

th_canal.jpg

Yay shading!

And on the subject of Terragen...

th_canal.jpg

Yay shading!

Not bad. Since we're on the subject, here are my Terragen creations, heavily edited in Paint.NET of course.

Terragenerated____by_commandersozo.jpg

Terra_Seas_by_commandersozo.jpg

:cry: i don't think this is going well maybe I better start over. :wink: if you look upper right thumb that's the original inspiration piece.

th_notsurehescorrectbutthisiswhatIhave.png

My advice is 1st try your best to copy the original, and only 1 object at a time. Skull or Indy, take your pick.

Copying is one of the best way to learn. ahem..*Glass tray*

Once you get that down, you find it's much easier.

One step at a time, if one trys to jump too far, usually won't make it to the other side....

thanks ASH I don't think I'm even in a class near the original artists ability to draw, what I'm going for is the overall feel, color, mood, style and composition arrangement. I'm close but there is something off, feel its in the jaws of the skull. this area seems too smooth for the rest of the picture, I'll keep going with this prelim drawing and see if it works itself out as more of the elements come into play.

maybe someday I'll be able to draw it exactly as shown for now I think I'll be happy to come close to the tone of the original.

I have been on holiday 8) and i brought along my laptop :idea: so i had a little play around and made a series of images

battleclaw

battleclawuh4.png

although battleclaw 2 has very little difference i liked battleclaw 2...

battleclaw2vs0.png

...until i made battleclaw 3 which is just a mirror duplicate but i still like this the most

battleclaw3mw3.png

i have also noticed that when you hold the ^ (scroll up) button on your browser and look at the haxagons it appears as if theyre in the same position all the time

th_realisticlookingbouquetwithbutterfl.png

:D bouquet anyone?

This is an excellent use of Polar Inversion Plus (if I'm not mistaken).

Even Bolt Bait couldn't be upset if presented with these :)

:lol: tru dat.

Excellent job! That is pretty amazing imho... :D

Unused sig made for the SOTW but never entered:

sig_polarinversion2.png

Here's the alternate:

sig_polarinversion3.png

The top one is great!

The bottom one is a little ironic, because it is slightly hard to focus on the text. :P

Or maybe that's the point. ;)

sorry but i don't like this picture.

The colours look ugly.

And this picture is very simple to make.

Barcode- plugin , twist, neon effect and clouds.

Not good, you could do better!

wow -1 innocent, kinda harsh, obviously if he posted that he thought it was worthwhile enough to post, constructive criticism is always awesome, but straight downing someone isn't so much. I think the colors need some work but it's a cool concept, I would've gone a little simpler as far as the design, of course I like simple designs lol. (Yes, I realize that was one incredibly long run-on sentence.) :|