Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

I don't think that was messed up skin as much as a wayward attempt at shadows under the hair, a little bit of editing with curves + and a transparent gradient to fade it out would work wonders.

D.C.: not as polished as oma, but nice none the less.

Teaches: Nice effect that would definintely come in handy making nav links or wallpapers.

Here is a little something I worked on last night, I've got the pdn if anyone is interested, pretty straight forward stuff though.

Fleur_Di_Lis_Flourish_by_dblackb-1.jpg

Click for bigger resolution at my deviant art page

This was about a six layer job when all was said and done, been following my recent cutout effects type work, the flourish and the subtle texture were both stock images and can found here: http://www.judithreephotography.com/ima ... sh_big.gif and http://ryane.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/rock_03.jpg. I made the fleur di lis's with the line tool and copied and rotated to make the crosses then there was a lot of copying and pasting. all the blend modes are set to either multiply or overlay with a little drop shadow in a nice rustic orange.

that looks awsome...what font is it that you used though its a cool font...and yes i know its also in your sig and avi

Stay On TOpic guys ;)

anyway , finishing soon my new avatar and signature

*Winks to DarkShock

Edit: FInished!

I have not posted in awhile but I do come by to see everyone's work. I tried for awhile to draw with my wacom but I find it easier to just use the mouse. It is getting easier with practice. Still working on the hands.

girl2.png

I have not posted in awhile but I do come by to see everyone's work. I tried for awhile to draw with my wacom but I find it easier to just use the mouse. It is getting easier with practice. Still working on the hands.

th_girl2.png

Nicely done! :)

th_girl2.png

Nicely done! :)

Agreed, lovely piece. :)

im working on my portrait skills these were both free handed, wat do you think?

Monk111.jpg

^^^^

Adrian Monk (from the show monk(lol i was watching it at the time))

cartoon121.jpg

^^^^^

This is a count Dracula type picture. it could use a nose job.

im working on my portrait skills these were both free handed, wat do you think?

th_Monk111.jpg

^^^^

Adrian Monk (from the show monk(lol i was watching it at the time))

th_cartoon121.jpg

^^^^^

This is a count Dracula type picture. it could use a nose job.

If the vampire himself didn't scare me...the nose would. Yeesh! Work on that! ;) Monk is cool though. :)

Nice banner drill. The normal use of blurring the background while keeping the foreground in focus.

Well, I was working on a sig. Basically I'm stuck for creativity. I've started this sig but I haven't, for the life of me, got a clue how to finish it or make it look sleek. Any ideas?

Sig1.jpg

Hello hello!

I'm new here, but I've been lurking the tutorial forums for a while and I've made a couple sigs that I'd like to show off here. If anyone wants me to make one for them I'd be happy to! Just get in touch with me somehow and I'll do my best. :)

http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/4/1/17/f_keitasigm_b5a8ff4.png&srv=img34

http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/4/1/17/f_lesbianm_83f410b.png&srv=img31

http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/4/1/17/f_groovym_cd97951.png&srv=img27 -- My favorite one!

Wow guys :D.

@salu very cool water :D.

@janetsue still working with abstract as i see :D. But nice...

@sevenforce, your guy needs a weapon or some cool shade. Marvellous...

@Airelav good job. :)

Made a new signature for myself.

treksigsmall.png

tried creating snow like text:

snowishtextsomeone2016.png

Needs something, but what?

a little bit of frosted glass and outline object earned this....i think this is more snowish.....the text can be made more readable if the size of the font would have been more

I was aiming for a "If I packed snow into the shape of a word..." or "If I took a giant cookie cutter that spelled out "Someone2016" and used it to cut that out of the snow..."

Mastriani's current skill set = < 0

Mastriani's desired skill set = > ∞ or nearest equivalent to Madjik or pyrochild

:shock:

You'd prefer that I aspire to the nadir or bare mediocrity?

Not my style, no apologies.

blackstarlg4.png

Something I tooled out, but DarkShock seemed to find it uninteresting or lacking. I thought it had potential ... :?: