Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

Mastriani's current skill set = < 0

Mastriani's desired skill set = > ∞ or nearest equivalent to Madjik or pyrochild

:shock:

You'd prefer that I aspire to the nadir or bare mediocrity?

Not my style, no apologies.

blackstarlg4.png

Something I tooled out, but DarkShock seemed to find it uninteresting or lacking. I thought it had potential ... :?:

It's not that we don't like it, it's just that we've seen a lot of those planety things. The tutorial is very popular with new users.

Made a new sig tonight, iono if i like it more than i the one im using now, but i thought it was pretty cool, pretty simple, but i liked the final product.

Freedom.jpg

hmmm...iono where the other text went....i guess it messed it up when i flattened it...ill just have to figure that out lol

it said: proud to be an american. then the part you cant see said where atleast you know your free.

Made a new sig tonight, iono if i like it more than i the one im using now, but i thought it was pretty cool, pretty simple, but i liked the final product.

Freedom.jpg

It's too large, but I believe you know that. Good job!

tried creating snow like text:

snowishtextsomeone2016.png

Needs something, but what?

a little bit of frosted glass and outline object earned this....i think this is more snowish.....the text can be made more readable if the size of the font would have been more

I was aiming for a "If I packed snow into the shape of a word..." or "If I took a giant cookie cutter that spelled out "Someone2016" and used it to cut that out of the snow..."

i dint quite get u

Aw Janetsue, my apologizes i didn't see that :D Well it looks great :D, i wonder did you know hwo you were going to paint. :P

Wow, amazing pictures here! I like it!

<=== Here is my new avatar <===

... And my new signature, I like it! It is now one of my favorites!

It's not that we don't like it, it's just that we've seen a lot of those planety things. The tutorial is very popular with new users.

Ack, I was caught with my noob showing ... :oops:

:cry:

I have not posted in awhile but I do come by to see everyone's work. I tried for awhile to draw with my wacom but I find it easier to just use the mouse. It is getting easier with practice. Still working on the hands.

th_girl2.png

see your little princess hasn't been eating chocolate. :lol: she has such a nice skinny waist.

very well done love it.

*Update of my artwork*

newsiggi.png

Nostalgian Signature

th_Chips.png

Poker Chips - Thanks Cjm!

mysiggi.png

Almost same nostalgian signature

anothersigii.png

My try at Ncfan51's ;)

th_fingerprint.gif

Self Made Fingerprint

Abstarct-Sig.png

Polar inversion signature , i think this is one of my best

th_Abstarct.png

Abstractical Background :)

Thanks for watching!

person with long hair

100% pdn

th_emo.png

looking good so far the hair shadow is a bit too vivid try just doing a small little groups of hair around the face on separate transparent layer under this main layer . Then do your shadows on that skimmpy layer of hair around the face and not on this main layer. you get the idea of shadow and the mind will fill in the rest. you might have to play with the placements for the best effect but that way you avoid the big massive face covering.

are you going to go further with the contours? maybe some cheeks and a chin? check my facial contour basics in the tut section when I get back later today I'll put up a bit based on your picture if you PM me the PDN. to show you aprox placements and blurs etc.

new siggy took about a min lol :D its basicly a pic then the things that derka uses (there awsome :D ) and some text lol :D not very good but i like it more than my current one

newsig3.jpg

Yay! Post number 5! Time for a new sig!

I'm wondering which is better, #1 or #2?

downloadsig.png

downloadcomplete-1.png

Both are a bit too colorful for me. :shock:

Hers mine! I am new t Paint.NET but old to MS Paint. I make a lot of signatures for me.

th_teletubbyclone.png

th_newtitosig1.png

th_ThirdStreetTito.png My friend made this for me. (I dont know how he did it)

That first one is one of the best examples of false depth I've seen in awhile! The third one is great too. And the last can easily be learned here. viewtopic.php?f=15&t=21646

The rest of them... meh, they're ok. Not really my thing, but still ok. :)

Welcome to the forum!