The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

wow that is really nice, i never understand how to make glass and put it into shape 3d

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

If you have looked at my profile, you know that I'm into Magic The Gathering (Collectable Card Game).

I did a Christmas themed photochop using a Magic card.

What's worse than getting coal in your Christmas stocking? Getting a Coal Golem, of course!

96.jpgCoalStocking.png

Original card on left. Mine on right.

All done in Paint.NET, of course. I created the fire using the fire tutorial. I guess I could have done a better job on the cutout.

goldplatedeye.png

disclamer: no robots were harmed in this process....

now comentary:

i had made this like a while back like before i joined the forum, i used i think ash's tut for the eye ... but cannot tell full detail but its a robotic eye

beautiful :)

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

If you have looked at my profile, you know that I'm into Magic The Gathering (Collectable Card Game).

I did a Christmas themed photochop using a Magic card.

What's worse than getting coal in your Christmas stocking? Getting a Coal Golem, of course!

96.jpgCoalStocking.png

Original card on left. Mine on right.

All done in Paint.NET, of course. I created the fire using the fire tutorial. I guess I could have done a better job on the cutout.

Nice edit :)

I almost miss the one in the fire place :D:lol:

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

Those cubes are truly awesome, i love the second cube, it looks like glass ice

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.