Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

thnx TLH, also check out the ones on page 625 that nobody but ash noticed (that i know of)

I'm sure more people noticed it, Just not everyone will post comments sometimes. :)

Thankyou Ash, i understand now, but I just wanted to know what people thought of my first ever pictorium pictures.

thnx TLH, also check out the ones on page 625 that nobody but ash noticed (that i know of)

I'm sure more people noticed it, Just not everyone will post comments sometimes. :)

Thankyou Ash, i understand now, but I just wanted to know what people thought of my first ever pictorium pictures.

i think the reason people did not reaspond was because of the other rubiks cube that was posted(the one with more than 7 colors)

that looks good unlikelyangel

does anyone ever notice whenever i post anything?

lol dewd, I have been posting for a while and get low feedback so dont get mushy just keep evolving. :lol: sorry man that was funny.

that would take up 4 pages for one tut if i had to redo the color and all just going to be fun on how i did all of it and since i can't get a screen shot on curves+ and curves it would be real hard to explan which curve's to use.

this is an idea that I've been playing with ever since I went to see the Andy Warhol art show. they had it in this gallery with chandeliers there was a darkened room off to the side and it just seemed such a strange contrast between the pop art and the formal setting.

its called "Chandelier in a darkened ballroom"

thedarkenedballroom.png

I am arrive at the forum newly, I am studying.

你需要先知道這論壇的規矩, 才再發帖. Thank you.

(You need to read the rules before posting, thank you)

viewforum.php?f=20

Just incase you don't know how to check PM yet.

Drink more beer :)

Aqua sphere....enjoy :)

Aqua_Sphere_by_0_ASH_0.jpg

It's a Stargate! How'd you do that?

exactly what I was thinking. pretty cool replacement for the stargate portal interior.