The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

ya i did but i already reasponded in your first post of that

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

ya i still think it needs some cleaning up on the white side

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

ya i still think it needs some cleaning up on the white side

a agree, but i was just rushing b/c i wanted to do that part and then get to what i am working on.

copier!

everyone is doing rubik's cubes now...

i didn't know other people were doing rubik's cubes, so please lay off

Earth_Moon_and_Stars_Sig_by_eric809327.jpg

ok nice, i remember my times with rubiks cubes...

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

thnx TLH, also check out the ones on page 625 that nobody but ash noticed (that i know of)

I'm sure more people noticed it, Just not everyone will post comments sometimes. :)

Thankyou Ash, i understand now, but I just wanted to know what people thought of my first ever pictorium pictures.

Earth_Moon_and_Stars_Sig_by_eric809327.jpg

thnx TLH, also check out the ones on page 625 that nobody but ash noticed (that i know of)

I'm sure more people noticed it, Just not everyone will post comments sometimes. :)

Thankyou Ash, i understand now, but I just wanted to know what people thought of my first ever pictorium pictures.

i think the reason people did not reaspond was because of the other rubiks cube that was posted(the one with more than 7 colors)

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix