The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

This is an "Oil Painting" i made. The actual face that i "based" it on is from this Stock Image (Large Image)

face3vm7.png

Click for bigger version (Roughly double size)

Definately worth viewing closer to see detail..

Need an idea for the left side of the pic :)

NOTE: This is not the result of clicking "Effects>Oil Painting", It's all by hand.

Here's my idea:

Freddy.jpg

Freddy Kruger! :shock:

All i did to these two pictures was make the colors better, and add a cool glass effect, But I just think this show is awesome, ya its a kid show but you gotta watch it.....sheep_10.pngsheep10.jpg

HA

sig12.png

My to be Gamertag for Xbox 360: RaDJ038v2

Currently it is: RacingDJ0388

Forget the gamertag change. Its fine.

sorry, i do that a lot dont i, it is funny, it is like a cat with a hood on saying dawg, funny

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

@BB: What brought THAT up?! :-P

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

what do you guys think of my temporary sig and avatar? :P

i'm using them until thanksgiving is over. than i'll use my Christmas themed sig and avatar.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

oh even better, its a chipmunk :mrgreen:

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

All i did to these two pictures was make the colors better, and add a cool glass effect, But I just think this show is awesome, ya its a kid show but you gotta watch it.....removedremoved

HA

Yeah, that show is awesome :D

Good job on the pictures, by the way. May I recommend a bit of glass on the top.Then again maybe not...?

tagflowsig.png

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I am a disco dancer. +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

haha i just remembered, we have an exchange student living with us, and he loves that show, i should show this to him

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

Aqua_Swirl_by_0_ASH_0.jpg

Totally, completely awesome!

Ladies and gentlemen, we are in the presence of greatness!

i remember that

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

Fire, between the front water, that would be cool :)

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix