The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Corona I am pleased your 11yr. old likes my trees. Sorry I don't do tutorials, I'm really not that good. Feel like I have much to learn. Just draw a tree and use many layers with different modes. With the sparkles I don't use a background just a single dot. Smiles

More Christmas

axmas.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

This is an "Oil Painting" i made. The actual face that i "based" it on is from this Stock Image (Large Image)

face3vm7.png

Click for bigger version (Roughly double size)

Definately worth viewing closer to see detail..

Need an idea for the left side of the pic :)

NOTE: This is not the result of clicking "Effects>Oil Painting", It's all by hand.

face3wy6.png

My dA - 2 New Images (Oil Painting of face & Exploding Planet Starscape - 18/11/07) & 1 new Haiku ("Love: I Remember" - 21/11/07)

simple but i like it :mrgreen:

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

the text is kinda hard to read

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

i need a new sig too, people have said my text need to out stand too

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

Indie, I suggest you start pixel art.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pixel_art

it takes a while (up to 2 months for a 450*175 pic) but it gives great results.

@Aguba You need to make this more like rust and less like clouds. You're not very far away, maybe posterize?

[edit] Panhead, a black outline should do the job.

here is a large version pf what my Halloween themed avatar would have looked like:

halloween_avatar.png

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

i like the nav bar, and the grass is cool on the first one

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix