The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

nice that is really good

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

Shameless fun with Polar Inversion...

th_Jealousy.jpg

^^ Clickety-click to see the pic! ^^

Very Nice!

RTSig004.jpg

PDNUsebar001.jpg

"Rule 9) Be courteous to others. Constructive criticism is generally welcome and encouraged. Starting fights and being rude is not."

Constructive criticism does not include abuse.

Tact \tâkt\ n

Acute sensitivity to what is proper and appropriate in dealing with others, including the ability to speak or act without offending.

Glass cube.

Enjoy & have a nice weekend 8)

Glass_Cube_by_0_ASH_0.jpg

One vote for a tutorial!

RTSig004.jpg

PDNUsebar001.jpg

"Rule 9) Be courteous to others. Constructive criticism is generally welcome and encouraged. Starting fights and being rude is not."

Constructive criticism does not include abuse.

Tact \tâkt\ n

Acute sensitivity to what is proper and appropriate in dealing with others, including the ability to speak or act without offending.

(If you wanted to make it like mine)

I never really intended it to be the same, it was just that I was thinking about your sphere when I started making it... Guess I need to explain myself a bit better :|:P

Lava, Maybe adjust curves so there is no dark outline? And maybe the lava needs a bit glow too?

Thanks for the tips, I'll see what I can do :)

dragonseyesig.png

thesandcave2ac4.jpg

This is very good, is it all done in Paint.Net ?

If so please tell me how you did it 8)

Im working on a castle and this looks like it would come in very handy !

I think its a photo manipulated with oil painting.

Glass cube.

Enjoy & have a nice weekend 8)

Glass_Cube_by_0_ASH_0.jpg

One vote for a tutorial!

spoils the challenge of trying to figure it out. 8) That cube is the result of a lot of practice and all that trial and error cant be shared in a tut, and its where the real lesson lies. My guess is that the main parts were made individually and I dont think it was a short process.

What gives it away is the edges or corners of the cube. This was likely assembled similar to the cube with different pics on each side.

glasscube.png

glasscubeb.png

quick attempt. Copy ashes cube into PDN and really look at the highlights , free your mind and let it pick up the different aspects he used in shading and create your own vision of a cube based on a likeness.

I wouldnt mind knowing the shape technique but the glass texture I feel is better as ashes signiture technique.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds