The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

actually soz it could use some marble on the surface of the metal, and numers for doseage and then te blue from the bottle..

why dont I give you the PDN ash and you make it whatever you want, I am frustrated by it at this point.

You just answered the question right there.

And the 2nd one looks even better.

Everyone has their own method, You have to take care of you own baby/art :)

Don't get frustrated, sometime if you are tired of this piece, just work on something else and come back with a fresh mind later. :)

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

actually soz it could use some marble on the surface of the metal, and numers for doseage and then te blue from the bottle..

why dont I give you the PDN ash and you make it whatever you want, I am frustrated by it at this point.

You just answered the question right there.

And the 2nd one looks even better.

Everyone has their own method, You have to take care of you own baby/art :)

Don't get frustrated, sometime if you are tired of this piece, just work on something else and come back with a fresh mind later. :)

This little diddy was frustrating because of the complexity of meeting the angles. I kept having to resize my canvas and shift layers individually. Good experiment with a 3d shape but definitely not easy.

anyway that PDN file offer stands. Not that you need it to do your own, actually having one made from scratch by you would be cool. 8)

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

This little diddy was frustrating because of the complexity of meeting the angles. I kept having to resize my canvas and shift layers individually. Good experiment with a 3d shape but definitely not easy.

anyway that PDN file offer stands.

I don't mind taking a look, if that's really what you want, and see if there's anything I can do.

:wink:

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

anyway that PDN file offer stands.

I don't mind taking a look, if that's really what you want, and see if there's anything I can do.

:wink:

I dont see that it should be a problem to open source a syringe :D its 2 pdn files, want them zipped?

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

woh i like that its cool :)

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

skilletism (n.) - The abnormal liking of the band "Skillet". (see PANHEAD)

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

adjust the hue on the face a little and make the face a bit darker

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this on your page if you're one of the 4% who will.

panhead n. - an individual who shows extreme enthusiasm for the band Skillet. Generally driving for hours to concerts with frying pans riding shotgun.

i noticed that too, i doesnt work in the new Alpha version

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

BoltBait: The values next to the History item, modification or future feature?

I typed those on the graphic so I wouldn't have to answer any questions about how the picture was made.

So much for that idea. :P

EDIT: You could at least comment on the graphic.

do you think it would be posible to include that feature in future editions of Paint.NET :?:

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix

So much for that idea. :P

Nah, I'm just openly curious, so if it weren't for me it would have worked.

Although, that is pretty good idea for a feature: the ability to view plugin values in the History even if they've been changed since... ;)

EDIT: beaten to it!

i really like your butterflies that you have done, they are really nice :)

1000sigwithout1000.png

My deviantART iGraphix