The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

joliehh8.png

My latest sig pic. Need to move onto bigger things. dA sucks, i don't think i can upload my sig pics, copyright and stuff :( The images i use are on about 100 results on google :(

Source Images:

Angelina Jolie's Lips, who else?!

Pills Background Image

Song Lyrics: Kill Hannah - Lips Like Morphine: 2nd Verse, Lines 1 & 2

Comments? I still feel it's a tiny bit rough, but it's a big bother to get the colours right to blend in. Plus there are 11 layers there because i messed up the blend mode and colour. Need to get used to it still.

face3wy6.png

My dA - 2 New Images (Oil Painting of face & Exploding Planet Starscape - 18/11/07) & 1 new Haiku ("Love: I Remember" - 21/11/07)

Hey,

I tried making myself a new sig and I was wondering which one you guys thought was better :?

sigex6.png

or

fireysigjs6.png

If ones to big ill use the other :wink:

Both of the sigs are within the size guidelines. I like the second one better. It's a bit more colorful and defines your user name a bit better ... Don't want to obscure yourself now do ya? Think about adding a border to the second one .... just a suggestion. Nice work :)

RTSig004.jpg

PDNUsebar001.jpg

"Rule 9) Be courteous to others. Constructive criticism is generally welcome and encouraged. Starting fights and being rude is not."

Constructive criticism does not include abuse.

Tact \tâkt\ n

Acute sensitivity to what is proper and appropriate in dealing with others, including the ability to speak or act without offending.

th_syringeandwaterbottle.png

Some one requested that I try a syringe a couple weeks ago, I have been a bit busy.

Reflection and shadow of the syringe need a bit work, Other than that, very nice. :)

And you are missing something for the metal/crome. I'll let you think about it before I give the answer :D

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

th_syringeandwaterbottle.png

Some one requested that I try a syringe a couple weeks ago, I have been a bit busy.

Reflection and shadow of the syringe need a bit work, Other than that, very nice. :)

And you are missing something for the metal/crome. I'll let you think about it before I give the answer :D

what in your opinion does it lack?

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

Thanks Blooper & Ash

Ash: It reminded me a little of your icecube, and it just seemed like a picture you'd make.

Vern: The angle doesn't seem quite right, and it's a bit too blurry. But the rest looks awesome!

Thanks Blooper & Ash

Ash: It reminded me a little of your icecube, and it just seemed like a picture you'd make.

Vern: The angle doesn't seem quite right, and it's a bit too blurry. But the rest looks awesome!

The angle is all roughly the same I used the same settings for all of it. As far as blurry goes , man this was a PITA, Ill put the effort into syringe 2 if I make another. :lol:

actually soz it could use some marble on the surface of the metal, and numers for doseage and then te blue from the bottle..

why dont I give you the PDN ash and you make it whatever you want, I am frustrated by it at this point.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds