The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

th_crystalribbons.png

<>

something that got created when I was doing Tutorials.

Been away way way to long.

Great job!!! 10/10

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

farhangsig-1.png

Ow my eyes :shock: :mrgreen:

Steve Harris!

BeveledIron-1.png

(repost because of the link between these two pictures :D)

! ? My iranian buddy wanted this 100% PDN bloodbath His username is farhang,

@ all the folks that loved it What is wrong with you ? :shock: Have we all watched friday the 13th too much? :lol: And thanks :mrgreen: But I post some seriously cool orbs with depth and near photo realism, and you guys praise and react to bloody axes, You are aware of what this says about you right? :lol: ( too many scary movies)

The bassist of Iron Maiden, Steve Harris, is represented on your picture as a zombie (Eddie the 'ead).

well, i would like to point this out before anyone asks about my photo- I DONT KNOW! thank you.

MOO.png

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

my myspace... it has more photos then DA

The bassist of Iron Maiden, Steve Harris, is represented on your picture as a zombie (Eddie the 'ead).

The first music I taught myself was Iron maiden. I am very aware of these guys, Still get chills when I listen. Guess I am a die hard fan.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

considering the fact im not going to be using this for my signature because for some unknow reason someone removed it, i figured id post it here on the pictoreum.

myeverythingbadge-1.png

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

Well, it was removed because it went over the 150 Pixel hieght rule.

oh, well then mystery solved. i actually forgot about that... oh yea, im finishing up an orb that looks very similiar to your golden Aorb. ill post it in a few...

prototypelambdasig2.png

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

hers that orb i was talkin about.... nothin special about i8t.

yello9orb.png

prototypelambdasig2.png

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial