Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

Very nice. Its a little bring though.

Bring? you mean bright? I know it is, but normally my stuff turns out kinda dark and I was trying to get away from that.

farhangsig-1.png

Ow my eyes :shock: :mrgreen:

Steve Harris!

BeveledIron-1.png

(repost because of the link between these two pictures :D)

! ? My iranian buddy wanted this 100% PDN bloodbath His username is farhang,

@ all the folks that loved it What is wrong with you ? :shock: Have we all watched friday the 13th too much? :lol: And thanks :mrgreen: But I post some seriously cool orbs with depth and near photo realism, and you guys praise and react to bloody axes, You are aware of what this says about you right? :lol: ( too many scary movies)

The bassist of Iron Maiden, Steve Harris, is represented on your picture as a zombie (Eddie the 'ead).

The bassist of Iron Maiden, Steve Harris, is represented on your picture as a zombie (Eddie the 'ead).

The first music I taught myself was Iron maiden. I am very aware of these guys, Still get chills when I listen. Guess I am a die hard fan.

Well, it was removed because it went over the 150 Pixel hieght rule.

oh, well then mystery solved. i actually forgot about that... oh yea, im finishing up an orb that looks very similiar to your golden Aorb. ill post it in a few...

Edges of the gloss aren't smooth (again). Use antialias!

Salu, I think you are going to be our next oma/ janettsue (misspellt I believe :oops: ). Very similar. That's not a bad thing by the way :wink: