The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Just a random question but are you using the orb maker plugin? Or are these all by hand? :P

i didnt know there was an orb maker plug in. nad i realy dont want it honestly. i like makeing orbs by hand becuase there my favorite.... i like the glossy look to objects :D:D .

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

my myspace... it has more photos then DA

veindewd, now thats what i call a in -debt orb. im still learning that particular effect your useing, but ive been makeing one wmade out of nothing but twisted lines...

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

this is an EXACT reproduction of my favorite hat comapny's signature/ logo. i made this, no pictures. (its on brown background because thats my favorite colour when it comes to hats)

the only difference between this and the companys logo is that i added the silvery bar on the top that says quality

mossimoexactreduplication.png

prototypelambdasig2.png

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

my latest signature, hope you like it!

masterchiefsigvs8.png

sweet, halo. i dont meen to brag, show off, none of that, but you know something? for halo 3 i got 53 wins and 0 losses. but it mgiht be because ive always foguht against true noobs. =(

prototypelambdasig2.png

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

24bogsp.png

heres my version of that, i make it a little bit differently. )plus i can never get the text high enough without makeing my text to lengthy)

unkown.png

prototypelambdasig2.png

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

this is an EXACT reproduction of my favorite hat comapny's signature/ logo. i made this, no pictures. (its on brown background because thats my favorite colour when it comes to hats)

the only difference between this and the companys logo is that i added the silvery bar on the top that says quality

th_mossimoexactreduplication.png

Could we have an image of their logo please, to make a comparison? Looks okay, but we have nothing to identify it with.

@darkshock thanks you should take a trip over to my deviant art link see the other pictures if you liked these there should be a few on there that would appeal to you. follow the link under my sig..

@void that orb is coming along nicely.

couple of things I found when doing the highlight circle, i tend to do as semi transparent gradiant, and make it a bit more oval shaped. try that for another variation

OMA