The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

It's supposed to go fast... I think.

Yeah, I had it even faster ... imagine it 5x faster, lol. Any slower it would look like its lagging (not enough frames I guess... eh well, it was a quicky). :\

HellRiverSig3_stretch.png

It's supposed to go fast... I think.

Yeah, I had it even faster ... imagine it 5x faster, lol. Any slower it would look like its lagging (not enough frames I guess... eh well, it was a quicky). :\

Heh, Artist vs Art.....

Omg, Verndewd that is beautiful.
im not to big into polar inversion but i liked this one:

shiny.gif

thanks verndewd I see a few odd areas of color in it but it is getting closer to what i want in the way of stone carving.

now just hope OLAV doesn't call me the stone maiden or something like that.

that last one you did is amazing. you've got the glass look down to a "T" now.

actually I was out at the mall yesterday shopping and they had a necklace almost exactly like this in the shops. It had a large hole thru the middle and was strung on two rawhide straps. the amazing amount of $120.00 so If you could just wrap this one up for me and mail it I'll put you on the nice side of the naughty and nice Christmas list.

ciao

Thanks !

Agent; that chrome thing is pretty cool.

Void; layering can help with the depth of the glass look

Cool flowery thing janettsue.

MetalshopAmber.png

Here is what I made the orb with. The top left image is a circular gradient dragged from the 1/2 way point to that shape . Then Layering to product the basics of the layer inder the accentuating gradient. then luminosity. Rectal to polar , and shape 3d to produce the image on the low left.

Then the magick of layering takes over with several flips of various layers which in the end produced a flower like pattern in the middle.

For the record , a lot of people think that glass is only arrived at through gradients and this mini instruction shows how layering creates the depth in a sphere; There is a lot more to glass than the surface gradient, which in every real life instance is a reflection of something in the environment.Glass in an area without sources of light and that, can really seem quite flat,Case in point a sliding glass door in the right light appears to be invisible . The center sphere is nice all on its own but with a few more layers adjusting transparency and alternating layer properties I arrived at the flower. And unexpectedly.

Keep in mind that this methodology for glass is still bieng developed by yours truly and I havent yeat explored methodologies for different shapes . So this is the mini tut before the official tut. Also trying to simplify it is elusive since base image and pattern are huge factors and arriving at a desired out come is a complicated process.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

heres a winter sig i made and ill probably change it to this once its winter:

winter.gif

SIG-2.gif

HAHA...im an agent :D and ur not

i no andrews gonna have a cow cause i posted this but whateva..lol hahaha....heres a bunch of sigs ive made:

sigthing.gif

siggythingy.gif

thingy.gif

siggggggg.gif

sigity.gif

newsig-2.gif

plaidsig.gif

agent2.gif

agent-1.gif

winter.gif

SIG-2.gif

HAHA...im an agent :D and ur not

MetalshopAmber2.png

This orb is made entirely from the background.

Vlad I think they have special counseling for chrome addiction :P Youre getting that stuff down pretty well. :mrgreen:

* Wants to know how to do chrome or glass *

Very nice vern, I like the orb the most.

Do my sig tut that will get you started. :wink: Aside from that I think you may do a cool variation on it. :D

Blooddropb.png

As far as glass goes there are several ways to go about doing that.

heres a lil orb i made practicin my... obsessssion with orbs. i jsut like pics with..... glass.

green9orb.gif

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

my myspace... it has more photos then DA

Do my sig tut that will get you started. :wink: Aside from that I think you may do a cool variation on it. :D

Blooddropb.png

may i ask jsut exactly how you made that.... huge mangled ball of flesh???

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

my myspace... it has more photos then DA

heres a lil orb i made practicin my... obsessssion with orbs. i jsut like pics with..... glass.

You need to lose the jaggies. Try using :AntiAliasingOn: Another thing I see your signature is in .GIF format. Use .PNG for best quality. :wink:

U8.png

may i ask jsut exactly how you made that.... huge mangled ball of flesh???

Layers and dents . Layer properties allows for a lot of manipulation like this whne mixed right and with the right colors.

farhangsig.png

I started doing the blood splatter tut, i got as far as reading the first few instructions and just decided to go my own way altogether.

You are the only hellbound vampire here Vlad, I havent done blood colored stuff in a while :mrgreen: