The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

600! :mtdew:

Jerkfight, I'm sure you can do more than typing text for a sig. I'm sure of it. Try going a few steps further, make a background, alpha mask it into text, anything.

By the way, the font is El&font Gothic from dafont.com.

zim.png

Not 100% PDN, a few fractals for the background, but I uber edited them.

zim2.png

Slight change.

i was actually gonna make this my sig, but i liked the one the void made me better. plus, im trying to learn how to make a relly good 1...

death.png

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

my myspace... it has more photos then DA

this actually turned out better then i expected. it represents when your standing behind one of those glasslike walls that are gratey and stuff and it blurs what it looks like.

behindaglasswall.png

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

actually, despight contrary belief, i DID NOT follow a tutorial for this orb. i got the idea form it but made it entirely by myself. its also going to be my new avatar as soon has i resize it in a few econds. please tell me SOMEBODY likes it.

ultimatered9orb.png

prototypelambdasig2.png

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

@ryouchan1173- THANKS- I never get comments-- I like your clouds- good job

@the-silent-9- - Great job on the orb- It looks greatmight I suggest a bit of anti-aliasing? Just at the top of the glare on the front :)

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

@ryouchan1173- THANKS- I never get comments-- I like your clouds- good job

@the-silent-9- - Great job on the orb- It looks greatmight I suggest a bit of anti-aliasing? Just at the top of the glare on the front :)

thanks! but yea i know. unfortuantly a lot of people tell me that but no matter if i use it or not it still is well.... there... :x i might have to make my own plugin that increases the antilaising's effect.

prototypelambdasig2.png

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

Have you used the actual anti-aliasing plugin? Does it not work for layers by themselves?

If you want it to be more "powerful"- trying using it a couple of times :lol: :wink:

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!