The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Ash as Eeyore would say, "Thanks for noticing me". No I didn't draw that, it really was a coloring book page that I filled in. I thought it might be fun to try and it was.

Here is my version of a get noticed piece.

icemelt.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

nice janettsue

I was going to comment on your previous piece but you know housework and dinner cooking I'm sure. slipped my mind completely. It made childrens book illustration work come to mind. I think you would have a real talent for that, you pictures are just so dreamy looking. Just the thing for childrens books.

and there was that picture you did of theoriental woman last week, was that one of your tablet pictures, because that was amazing. great skin tones .

doorgrid.png I was thinking something along this lines for doorway.

this is hexgrid magic wand squares hold control down and continue until you get all selected you wish to fill then fill with patern

do next batch of grids with a gradiant

then transparent adjustment down half way towards 0 and then a drop shadow. that way leaves you clear to put flames or whatever behind. grill.

leave a band of plain hex squares and that way the shadows show up better.

nice janettsue

I was going to comment on your previous piece but you know housework and dinner cooking I'm sure. slipped my mind completely. It made childrens book illustration work come to mind. I think you would have a real talent for that, you pictures are just so dreamy looking. Just the thing for childrens books.

and there was that picture you did of theoriental woman last week, was that one of your tablet pictures, because that was amazing. great skin tones .

Thanks oma. Yes I did use my tablet to draw her. I call her my Kimono Girl. I used the sparkle plugin to make the kimono. That was the part I really liked. I like to draw even if I'm not to good at it and I like to make patterns. Everyone has been doing great stuff. I like to come look and get ideas. I always watch for your post.

mal.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Allamaze I started with the 'How to start fire' tutorial it is a fun one.

I was doing Rylie's crystalline effect tutorial and ended with this. It is a really great tutorial.

splinter1.png

splinter26.png

That's great, Madjik!

The flame is quite good.

v An excellent open–source strategy game—highly recommended.

"I wish I had never been born," she said. "What are we born for?"

"For infinite happiness," said the Spirit. "You can step out into it at any moment..."