The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

heres a lil orb i made practicin my... obsessssion with orbs. i jsut like pics with..... glass.

You need to lose the jaggies. Try using :AntiAliasingOn: Another thing I see your signature is in .GIF format. Use .PNG for best quality. :wink:

U8.png

yea, i know. im still workin and playing around with that. i jsut made a blue one with pretty nice siddes. when i finish ill post it :) .

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

my myspace... it has more photos then DA

farhangsig-1.png

Ow my eyes :shock: :mrgreen:

Steve Harris!

BeveledIron-1.png

(repost because of the link between these two pictures :D)

! ? My iranian buddy wanted this 100% PDN bloodbath His username is farhang,

@ all the folks that loved it What is wrong with you ? :shock: Have we all watched friday the 13th too much? :lol: And thanks :mrgreen: But I post some seriously cool orbs with depth and near photo realism, and you guys praise and react to bloody axes, You are aware of what this says about you right? :lol: ( too many scary movies)

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

heres a lil orb i made practicin my... obsessssion with orbs. i jsut like pics with..... glass.

You need to lose the jaggies. Try using :AntiAliasingOn: Another thing I see your signature is in .GIF format. Use .PNG for best quality. :wink:

U8.png

yea, i know. im still workin and playing around with that. i jsut made a blue one with pretty nice siddes. when i finish ill post it :) .

realy? im gonig to fix that right now. thx

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

@ all the folks that loved it What is wrong with you ? :shock: Have we all watched friday the 13th too much? :lol: And thanks :mrgreen: But I post some seriously cool orbs with depth and near photo realism, and you guys praise and react to bloody axes, You are aware of what this says about you right? :lol: ( too many scary movies)

An Orbs & a whole scenery is a different story.

One usually put a lot more thought & work into a whole scene. :D

That why more users will give a "wow" comment.

photo realism...You still have some ways to go :? .

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

An Orbs & a whole scenery is a different story.

One usually put a lot more thought & work into a whole scene. :D

That why more users will give a "wow" comment.

photo realism...You still have some ways to go :? .

Nah not so far to go considering I picked up digital art in july. Having never done graphic art and having come this far in that amount of time means Photorealism is a matter of months away.

The only element missing from the orbe was a photo realistic surface sheen. I have been studying that. My art is a time bomb its only a matter of time before i have absolute cognitive control of my gathering of realizations in utilizing this program.

:twisted: In other words I will have absolute creative freedom in PDN soon enough.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

A partly-PDN, partly-Apophysis composition:

th_apophysisbuet.png

You made that? Nice job. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

heres a picture i made with only the paint.net's toothbrush, but with the main colour inverted. other the that, i made the rest of the picture, including the shdowing, rotation, everything. i just didnt realy "make" the brush.

create.png

prototypelambdasig2.png

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

s1q9aa.png

@the-silent-9

Look at the picture. :wink:

two things, one i dont like people playing with my pics, even if your not realy. two, i have no intention of correction anything other then jaggys, which is what im working on.

1) its supposed to be simple. VERY simple. hence white background. its a graphics picture, not a scenery picture.

2) text is suposed to be like that. thats my style, and im not changeing it.

3) what detail? its supposed to be a graphic. graphics are usually very simple. examples -helio symbol, apple symbol, glass buttons, microsoft symbol. see?

i make graphics, not portaits, so when i create a picture with not a lot of detail, its SUPPOSED to be like that.

and you spelled detail wrong

prototypelambdasig2.png

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

Hmm, rule 9:

9) Be courteous to others. Constructive criticism is generally welcome and encouraged. Starting fights and being rude is not. However, if your tutorial is really lame, don't be offended when we say as much :) (By the way, the moderators will generally and almost always follow this rule, but are not required to if circumstance warrants it -- which is at their own discretion.)

I need to say nothing more.

Hmm, rule 9:

9) Be courteous to others. Constructive criticism is generally welcome and encouraged. Starting fights and being rude is not. However, if your tutorial is really lame, don't be offended when we say as much :) (By the way, the moderators will generally and almost always follow this rule, but are not required to if circumstance warrants it -- which is at their own discretion.)

acutually, you do. im not starting a tutorial, im not starting a fight, im stateing my opinion, im not being rude, and im not offended. need i say more?

im expresisng myself in my opinion and giving yoou reasons for which some fo these things the way they are. why is everyone so protective?? your the second person who thought i was breaking a rule or starting a fight. i dont see it anywher ein the rules, that its against the rules to have your own opinion, express it, and help explain your own portait.

prototypelambdasig2.png

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

s1q9aa.png

@the-silent-9

two things, one i dont like people playing with my pics, even if your not realy. two, i have no intention of correction anything other then jaggys, which is what im working on.

1) its supposed to be simple. VERY simple. hence white background. its a graphics picture, not a scenery picture.

3) what detail? its supposed to be a graphic. graphics are usually very simple. examples -helio symbol, apple symbol, glass buttons, microsoft symbol. see?

i make graphics, not portaits, so when i create a picture with not a lot of detail, its SUPPOSED to be like that.

Okay Ill help you out. Follow the colors.

Hmm, rule 9:

acutually, you do. im not starting a tutorial, im not starting a fight, im stateing my opinion, im not being rude, and im not offended. need i say more?

im expresisng myself in my opinion and giving yoou reasons for which some fo these things the way they are. why is everyone so protective?? your the second person who thought i was breaking a rule or starting a fight. i dont see it anywher ein the rules, that its against the rules to have your own opinion, express it, and help explain your own portait.

You don't have to agree with Void or anyone, and yes, I agree everyone is entitled to thier opinions.

If one wishes their opinions to be respected, strat by respecting other's opinions first.

Your word sounds a bit harsh seeing from the void's end. Some times just changing 1 or 2 words will make the same thing sound all that much nicer. :idea:

I have said this many times to others, and I will say it again: More pic and less talk/argue in the Pictorium!

I don't want to have to say it again. Both of you!

Thanks!

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

s1q9aa.png

@the-silent-9

Okay Ill help you out. Follow the colors.

lol, youve started a fight with ME. on this, and in the music thing. im not fighting, and im not describing it. go to that one music section thingy, and my description is there. if you want to keep argueing aobut nothing fine. think what you want.

prototypelambdasig2.png

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

i made this for no reason, however i know there a lot of things that needs correction. please point them out and then TELL me how to fix it. and i cant quiet configure the quality so it doesnt have jaggys. thanks.

firstnote.png

prototypelambdasig2.png

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

smiley... well more like a ...... i dont know what the word im lookin fer is.

smiley1.png

prototypelambdasig2.png

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

I like it but I see some not very many.. jaggies. But great work! :)

Here is my attempt:

108eatt.png

thx. i messed up the stem gloss though.... i couldnt figure a good position for it. i think im gongi to make a few more random stuff, then work on fixing it..... now i think.... ill make the name of my favorite hat company.

prototypelambdasig2.png

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial