The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

ryouchan you have got some contrast problems :| .

Verdewd very cool future vacuum cleaner you got there :P .

Here´s my try to colour my cartoon guy. sos.sadna9.png

sigwamprojxx.png

@verndewd i love it but i was wondering if u ciuld make a small and simple tut on how u make that kool look to you stuff...not the chrome stuff but the other part of all your work!!!

SIG-2.gif

HAHA...im an agent :D and ur not

@verndewd i love it but i was wondering if u ciuld make a small and simple tut on how u make that kool look to you stuff...not the chrome stuff but the other part of all your work!!!

I dont plan on a tut for a while. Sorry. When I master my technique I will provide a tutorial. And I have given some key pointers in a few threads. One of my most revealing was my signiture tut, it basically all stems from some of those techniques. As for now I am a bit too busy to do any tuts.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

a would be sig. i actually cant remember or know how on earth i amde the background. so sorry to anyone who actually cares lol. :(

greenmachinebar.png

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

my myspace... it has more photos then DA

YES! i finally finished my black ring of ultimate death. boomshakalakakala. (i typed that way wrong)

blackring.png

prototypelambdasig2.png

the lambda symbol is the scientific symbol of all things decaying over a rapid period of time. Or in a different subject, the photographers term of an object moveing so fast it blurs the picture puposefully.

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

a would be sig. i actually cant remember or know how on earth i amde the background. so sorry to anyone who actually cares lol. :(

greenmachinebar.png

that looks like that crystal background and possibly inksketch, for the background.

I like your playing around picture a small word to help you bring it from a 7/10 to a 9/10 just go back in and fix those stray white pixels around the lettering.

hey guys i was just thinking....maybe then next sotw theme should be the new millennium...i no its almost 8 years too late but i thought it would be a fun theme to do.just a suggestion...tell me y'all think!!!

SIG-2.gif

HAHA...im an agent :D and ur not

lol this is the same as the one before sept this time i added my name and the word collection so people wil know this will be one of the pictures of my cd album im releasing shortly.

blackringeditid.png

prototypelambdasig2.png

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

greenmachinebar.png

that looks like that crystal background and possibly inksketch, for the background.

I like your playing around picture a small word to help you bring it from a 7/10 to a 9/10 just go back in and fix those stray white pixels around the lettering.

thanks. ill fix that tomorrow or so, cuz its late now and im still workin on this shield im makeing form the hit game "the legend of zelda".

prototypelambdasig2.png

my deviant art/

my OLD sig tutorial

Wheel design made by me on paint.net

6o0ystl.gif

From Rick: What're you doing ripping off my sig like that for!? Lame man, that's really lame of you.

Ooh- my attempt at making a wood shelf. (I realize it's not very accurately done- it's just an early experiment)

woodshelffinalbetaru1.png

100% PDN

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Well, since my post is at the bottom of the page I figure people might have just looked over it.

Could you comment on the wood? It took me a while to figure out how to make it.

My Post

EDIT- Great job on the icon The Void

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!