Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

th_QTele.png

Vern, do you know what I don't like about your image? They are too sharp, I believe. For exemple, look at the outline of the letters. Or that sort of pattern in the background. I assume you used layers for those, if not, next time, do so, and use the eather plug-in. And for the text, outline object with different colors should be used. If you used Sine waves to distort the text, remember to use anti-aliasation.

Just my two cents.

@T_Lh

Keep the cup! However, I think you should color the face. Or the most important part of the picture, if it's not the face.

carrierofftheearthau2.jpg

I know it is not the best but thats why I posed it. I would like somebody to give me some tips on what I can do to make it better and tell me what tools they would use. I am new here so that would help a lot.

If you put _th before the image name in the url it'll turn it into a thumbnail :)

Really nice work I like it, the only criticism is that you can see where the fractal ends on the sides.

That aside it is very nice :)

After a headache and some work, I managed to make houndstooth pattern. Rather proud of it, I think it's seemless (sp?).

Houndstoothpattern.png

Feel free to use it. With credits, of course :wink:

First, welcome back oma.

blooper I like it, as a quilter I would say it looks like wool to me and also tesselation.

I don't know what I call this except parctice. It has it's problems but I am learning what I can and can't do. I still like it.

caronbeach.png

@janettsue:

The car needs feathering. As I see you tried to feather it, but it didn't work like it should have, I suggest you cut it out, select the car color as primary, and use Outline Object plug-in with maximum Softness, and 1 width. Or 2 width, I'm not sure.

@Drakaan, nice work.

@FrEaK: Take off, eh! ;)

@Ash: I suppose if I get crazy enough, I'll attempt to clone stamp...it's one of those tools where I'm not that good at it and...um...it scares me. But it would be good practice... :)

@Bob: I considered doing something with that word (zoom blur, color change) but decided against it because imho it would detract from the picture as a whole. I'll give it a shot anyway to see what happens!

Thanks all! :D

@janettsue: Shadow under the car. Little bit waves for the sea. (hint: sine waves plugin)

@The_Lionhearted: You got my point :) Would be good traning :D

Outline object plug-in, with some big width, and max softness. With orange as primary color.

Another pattern, a plaid this time. If you want different colors, PM me and I'll send you the PDN file, so you can change every layer of lines.

plaidcy6.th.png

EDIT: Click, the thumbnail looks worse than the image... :P

I back from vacation as well... everyone probably forgot me...

just one thing

@sozo how did you make that sun ive been having a hard time lately

Give me a little while and I'll PM you.

BuzzKill, how did you make that liquid tube thingy? Can you post a tut?

Anyway these are a few creations i made on PDN:

redblackdkp.jpg

I was bored and started messin around and made that one.^^

willalmon.jpg

I made that one for my friend.^^

strangeeffect-1.jpg

I used somebody's tut and added text to make that one.^^