The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Wow! I don't know how you do it but I love it Ash.

I just did Buzzkill's tut, much fun. As usual I didn't know when to stop.

nametut6.png

That is the great thing about tutorials, they take me places I didn't expect. Oh yeah, and I learn lots. Thanks Buzzkill, it wasn't anything like your name.

Did anyone, anyone, notice how many post I have?

I print out the tuts and keep them in a folder. It is growing. It is so big that Ash and Boltbait have their own sections.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Just back from a summer holiday during which I visited the Nou Camp stadium; home of FC Barcelona.

I took a series of pictures inside the stadium and used PDN to compile them into this panoramic shot.

th_MTAC900.png

you used PdN to maka a panoramic shot :O

thats cool!

BTW whats Nou Camp?

Just back from a summer holiday during which I visited the Nou Camp stadium; home of FC Barcelona.

I took a series of pictures inside the stadium and used PDN to compile them into this panoramic shot.

th_MTAC900.png

you used PdN to maka a panoramic shot :O

thats cool!

BTW whats Nou Camp?

I took these 4 original pictures...

th_CampNou1.png th_CampNou2.png th_CampNou3.png th_CampNou4.png

...and used PdN to composite them and fix the joins using clone stamp and various blurs. I then cropped the final image and framed it.

Camp Nou (translates as 'New Field') is the name of the stadium - it is the home of FC Barcelona and is the largest sports stadium in Europe with a capacity of 98,000.

PKRM.png

PKRG.pngPKRT.pngPKRD.pngPKRP.png

Yep, and I was wrong about Shape3D :oops:

Pathetically trying to recreate it, I came up with this.

Rainbowlightning.png

I think that the reason why I couldn't get something alike yours, is the fact the I bulged the gradient twice.I think it's more than you did, because on the first image where you used that quicky, the spark was wider, and I couldn't reproduce that. I will keep trying until I get it however.

Sig-1.png

Yep, and I was wrong about Shape3D :oops:

Pathetically trying to recreate it, I came up with this.

th_Rainbowlightning.png

I think that the reason why I couldn't get something alike yours, is the fact the I bulged the gradient twice.I think it's more than you did, because on the first image where you used that quicky, the spark was wider, and I couldn't reproduce that. I will keep trying until I get it however.

But looks kinda cool tho. :)

@janettsue: keep up the good work :)

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

@jerkfight: I like the first one the most. It looks more realistic than the others. If I were to choose a least favorite, I'd say the last one because it just looks like blurred and distorted bars.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb