The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

I'm going to give this another try and I know "Alpha Mask" I'm just not good at it yet but I will learn to use it thanks to BoilBait.

jarross.png

After messing up the forum I am not going to try and quote anyone. Thanks for saying such nice things Zookey. I am glad to see the world is still spinning.

DecemberWinds the butterflys come from a kaleidoscope, an effect I love. You can see all kinds of things in it, hearts, bugs, bears... I cut them out. If you 3D them on cube you get a swarm, then dup and rotate zoom to change size and location. This kaleidoscope came out with my name in it. Cool!

corkheart.jpg

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

Hey guys. I'm just starting off with Paint.NET. I find that it is the greatest tool I've ever used to either create or edit pictures. Here is the first of many of my Paint.NET creations.

Wow that is amazing. Could you teach me / or write a tutorial on how to make something like that? Whenever I try it always... winds up sucking :roll:

47306796ff8.png

@janettsue:

That cork heart is very nice. :)

Well, as I posted in the Off-Topic thread, I recently got Tourist Trophy, a motorcycle riding sim from the creators of Gran Turismo. As in Gran Turismo 4, TT has a photo-drive mode. And, as in GT4, it is still one of my favorite features.

I snapped some caps and made a new background!

ttbacksm.jpg

[ Click ^ there ^ or here for full size (1280 x 800) ]

The Nürburgring Nordschleife track map was a trace I made in Inkscape a year ago. It's the same one I used in my BMW M3 GTR background all the way back on page 55 of The Pictorium! The logo was cropped from a scan of the game cover I found through Google.

It's a fun game too. :D

But it still hasn't replaced Julia on my machine. :wink:

Edit: Made the track map less obnoxiously standy-outy

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype