The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Alright, so I know one day soon I will be called insanely creepy and the nice young men in their clean white coats will come to take me away (Ha Ha!), but until then...

I was watching the two Bourne movies (Identity and Supremacy) in anticipation of seeing the third one soon, and it struck me just how lovely Julia Stiles (character Nicky Parsons in all three) is. So.... I made a Desktop wallpaper to celebrate! :D

:Confetti: :Balloons: :MoreConfetti:

blackpdnsm.jpg

[ Click ^ there ^ or here for Full Size (1280 x 800) ]

Both images were acquired from here, I used MY (underrated) cutout method (:P) of Masking to remove the background on the 2/3 and mask out her eyes on the color closeup, a manual Quasi-Orton effect (Blurred duplicate set to Screen) for the ethereal glow, and blurred Gradient Bars for the wavy fades on top and bottom.

Oh, and another font everyone should have: The Last Font I'm Wasting On You.

OK. You can send in the nice young men now... <_<

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Well, that was silly of me...

A notice to anyone who may have downloaded the above wallpaper before this posting: You'll want to get the new one. I very embarrassingly spelled her last name with a "y" instead of an "i" in my original image. >_>

:Jerbert:

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

@aile: Very good :) I just found that out last week too! :D

@verndewd: I like the 1st one more, I like the texture even more :)

@RECON04: Getting better, I personally would use a lot more graident, on the rock, and the beast. :)

Suppose I should spill the beans and do a tut or just allow folks to make boxes and sine wave distort the boxes and arrange them into tribal patterns ? I wouldnt even do a fire tut for my fire effects , too lazy and the molten effect was really cool.

retired from PDN forums. Later dewds

Alright, so I know one day soon I will be called insanely creepy and the nice young men in their clean white coats will come to take me away (Ha Ha!), but until then...

I was watching the two Bourne movies (Identity and Supremacy) in anticipation of seeing the third one soon, and it struck me just how lovely Julia Stiles (character Nicky Parsons in all three) is. So.... I made a Desktop wallpaper to celebrate! :D

:Confetti: :Balloons: :MoreConfetti:

blackpdnsm.jpg

[ Click ^ there ^ or here for Full Size (1280 x 800) ]

Both images were acquired from here, I used MY (underrated) cutout method (:P) of Masking to remove the background on the 2/3 and mask out her eyes on the color closeup, a manual Quasi-Orton effect (Blurred duplicate set to Screen) for the ethereal glow, and blurred Gradient Bars for the wavy fades on top and bottom.

Oh, and another font everyone should have: The Last Font I'm Wasting On You.

OK. You can send in the nice young men now... <_<

I fell asleep through half the bourne ultimatum, the last thing i saw was bourne jumping from rooftop to rooftop.

sig-1.jpg

The coolest Indian on Paint.NET

I Know it has some problems but I will get it right next time. "If you can't run with the big dogs stay on the porch". Did you know this tutorial takes 18 pages to print?

I took the guy in the orb from my daughter's boyfriend.

kioskorb.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

@Sozo: nicely done! :)

I am finally back at college so I will probably have some more time to play around with Paint.Net (and Reason 3.0 :D). So I ask you all: what can I do to improve this image?

hardcore_rich.png

And yes, that is me. ;)

does your t-shirt saids Wardecke ????? :oops: :oops: :oops:

thanks for the publicity XD

firmapdniw4.jpg

Sorry about my inglish... XD

A picture I made Oh & it's clickable so you can see a larger version

I thought the circle in the middle looked a bit like an eye - hence the name. :)

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D