The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

Tarzan

I hereby bestow my 400th post in praise of this image, I think it looks amazing! :shock:

for your 400th post? wow, thank you very much Ben! :):D i am absolutely honored. :) took me a while to make it and where to place the stones and sticks and stuff... but really, thanks! :)

You're Welcome! :D Keep up the good work. :D

One more for tonight...

th_00_37_777_640.jpg

Click picture for larger view. For those with a widescreen, the download at dA is 1440x900 for use as a wallpaper. :)

Your work(s) impressed me once more jpope! Your dA gallery is amazing! :)

Thank you.

...and jpope wow is that 100% pdn?

Yes it is.

I'm loving it jpope!

Thanks.

Wow jpope! Awesome! May I inquire as to how you did the curvy lines...?

I've been playing around with some of the codelab samples lately and mainly used the Moire script for the background. The curvy line on top was created starting with just a straight line then twist and panelling effects multipule times, a little polar inversion, the ol' fire tutorial technique, some blurs, curves adjustment...Didn't do too much for just a line. ;)

Signature14c.png

^^hey, thanks Tag. :):D

Edit: im not that good with making fractals with PDN. although i use apophysis, and then edit them with pdn. maybe, to make them more believable, is to add more wispy, curvy lines? idk... :lol:

your fractal1 looks cool btw. :)

Edit: im not that good with making fractals with PDN. although i use apophysis, and then edit them with pdn. maybe, to make them more believable, is to add more wispy, curvy lines? idk... :lol:

your fractal1 looks cool btw. :)

sunsigub8.png

thanks to 13_15_4_14_1_18's grass tut

Oh! Look at this! I've been away for months and I'm still being talked about!

I've been gone for some time now but since then I have gotten accepted into an academy for digital art and I'd just like to thank everyone on these forums because if it wasn't for you guys being so supportive and being such great inspirations to me I would have never gotten here. So, thankyou! :D

But to keep on topic.. (sorry Rick :P)

Nice images here, everyone has definatly been improving! I must get back into some PDN stuff soon!

~13_15_4_14_1_18

If you're not into numbers, call me Chris!

Hi Everybody my first post on the pictorium as requested by Myrddin just some graphics for a web page project I am in the middle of completing for my girfriend if you have any (constructive) sugestions about how to improve what I've done so far your input would be welcomed.

The first image is the title for the site

TitleBar.png

This will be the menu bar

SideBar.png

This is an example of one of the menu buttons

NecklacesButton1.png

and this is an example of one of the site navigation buttons

SecondaryButtonFAQ1.png

preaty basic stuff I know but I am just learning as I go.

I didnt even think it was possible for me to do something this basic until I found paint.net. I would like to thank Mr Brewster and the various plugin developers for giving me the tools to get this far :D I better stop this is starting to sound like some oscar exceptance speech :cry::lol:

Mysig.jpg

That is really good CowboyBebop. One pickle though, on the title logo it's gradient seems to start with a different shade to that what's left of it, you see? A small yet clear sign it's an individual element.

Other than that, I'm liking the menu bar very much, although, not really my colour :P. How's your girlfriend thinking of it, any good?

@CowboyBebop

I think the drop shadow under the image in the menu bar could be a little more subtle. The font color in the header could be a little darker as per the "Necklaces" button. Other than that, just what Myrddin has pointed out.

It's looking good, though.

BK_BloodSaw_sig.png

- DO NOT contact me asking for the .pdn of my avatar or the PDN logo. Thank you. Have a nice day.

This was done completely with Paint.NET.

I was in a mood for Poe and read "The Raven" and this is what I came up with.

My wife does not like it but that is her problem.

I think it looks like an album cover for a rock band or something.

NeverMore.jpg

"When we remember that we are all mad, the mysteries disappear, and life stands explained." --Mark Twain

Signature.jpg

That is really good CowboyBebop. One pickle though, on the title logo it's gradient seems to start with a different shade to that what's left of it, you see? A small yet clear sign it's an individual element.

Other than that, I'm liking the menu bar very much, although, not really my colour :P. How's your girlfriend thinking of it, any good?

Hi Myrddin I think I see what you mean where the picture at the end of the title bar is there seems to be a slight difference in tone didn't notice it up til now thanx. :wink: And my girlfriend thinks it looks 8) so far.

The design I am going for is simple :roll: (too not distract to much from what is being advertised) nothing to do with the attention span of a girl :wink:.

As for your comment about the F.A.Q button usedHONDA we have to provide information about frequently ask questions to ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS :wink:

(no offence intended :))

Mysig.jpg