Sign in to follow this  
aatwo

The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

That is really good CowboyBebop. One pickle though, on the title logo it's gradient seems to start with a different shade to that what's left of it, you see? A small yet clear sign it's an individual element.

Other than that, I'm liking the menu bar very much, although, not really my colour :P. How's your girlfriend thinking of it, any good?

Hi Myrddin I think I see what you mean where the picture at the end of the title bar is there seems to be a slight difference in tone didn't notice it up til now thanx. :wink: And my girlfriend thinks it looks 8) so far.

The design I am going for is simple :roll: (too not distract to much from what is being advertised) nothing to do with the attention span of a girl :wink:.

As for your comment about the F.A.Q button usedHONDA we have to provide information about frequently ask questions to ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS :wink:

(no offence intended :))

Hi I'm back from holidays.

taking the day to enjoy all the new pics. there's been some wonderful new work on the pictorium.

chow OMA

@blooper vacation was great saw the whales loved it. unfortunately those things surface and move so fast the pics look a bit like big old black rocks against the grey water surface. I'll have to try to draw them while still fresh in my memory.

the trip was real good sightseeing fab but now need to buckle down ...do the laundry! and catch up my sleep.

loved you pic now I know a bit about you.

chow OMA

At last, I've discovered a quick and easy way of making fairly nice starscapes (with planets). This took me about 2 minutes, and obviously made use of the Shape 3D plugin:

planet-1.png

Now to add some atmosphere!

@sozo. If you uncheck the box for specular highlighting in shape3D, it removes that glare. That makes planets seem a lot more realistic.

Anyways, how did we used to make spacescapes without s3D?

@sozo. If you uncheck the box for specular highlighting in shape3D, it removes that glare. That makes planets seem a lot more realistic.

Fixed, but not removed in the final version. Made it less bright and more diffused.

Anyways, how did we used to make spacescapes without s3D?

The sphere effect. It was nowhere near as effective.

it's good to be home did a small bit of work on my Queen

added skirt, cape, and flowers will be working on background this week.

chow OMA

queen-1.png

Welcome back Oma! Keep the pictures coming!

Now, a slightly more complete version of the planet/space scene I posted before. Note: I'm not done yet. Here it is.

Click for full size (widescreen):

PlanetSceneMini.png

like how your planet scape is coming along. I've never done one of these might try it sometime in the future I know these can get quite detailed.

I like the stars you've added and really like the reddish glowing planet in the background. Are you going to add some space gas or debris or rocketships?

@sozo

couple things, I love the picture first of all I might think about changing it to my background when your done. however.

I know your not done but earth looks a bit pixelated around the top and in and around the clouds, and the starscape seems somewhat messy? can't really describe it, looks good though.

@sozo...I know your not done but earth looks a bit pixelated around the top and in and around the clouds...

Yep. Workin' on it.

and the starscape seems somewhat messy? can't really describe it, looks good though.

The swirls, you mean? I'm not quite happy with those. Eventually, they'll look like tiny, far off galaxies.

@Sozo: nicely done! :)

I am finally back at college so I will probably have some more time to play around with Paint.Net (and Reason 3.0 :D). So I ask you all: what can I do to improve this image?

hardcore_rich.png

And yes, that is me. ;)

@Sozo: nicely done! :)

I am finally back at college so I will probably have some more time to play around with Paint.Net (and Reason 3.0 :D). So I ask you all: what can I do to improve this image?

And yes, that is me. ;)

rework your entire face

jk

So I ask you all: what can I do to improve this image?

First try to remove the cup if you have time. :)

Welcome back Oma! Keep the pictures coming!

Now, a slightly more complete version of the planet/space scene I posted before. Note: I'm not done yet. Here it is.

Click for full size (widescreen):

PlanetSceneMini.png

Woah, thats amazing mate

Thanks a lot! Hopefully it will be even better once it's totally complete.

EDIT: I completely missed my 700th post, bloody potato.