The Pictorium! Post your created or edited images here!

aatwo

First, welcome back oma.

blooper I like it, as a quilter I would say it looks like wool to me and also tesselation.

I don't know what I call this except parctice. It has it's problems but I am learning what I can and can't do. I still like it.

caronbeach.png

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

@janettsue:

The car needs feathering. As I see you tried to feather it, but it didn't work like it should have, I suggest you cut it out, select the car color as primary, and use Outline Object plug-in with maximum Softness, and 1 width. Or 2 width, I'm not sure.

@Drakaan, nice work.

Sig-1.png

@FrEaK: Take off, eh! ;)

@Ash: I suppose if I get crazy enough, I'll attempt to clone stamp...it's one of those tools where I'm not that good at it and...um...it scares me. But it would be good practice... :)

@Bob: I considered doing something with that word (zoom blur, color change) but decided against it because imho it would detract from the picture as a whole. I'll give it a shot anyway to see what happens!

Thanks all! :D

Outline object plug-in, with some big width, and max softness. With orange as primary color.

Another pattern, a plaid this time. If you want different colors, PM me and I'll send you the PDN file, so you can change every layer of lines.

plaidcy6.th.png

EDIT: Click, the thumbnail looks worse than the image... :P

Sig-1.png

BuzzKill, how did you make that liquid tube thingy? Can you post a tut?

Anyway these are a few creations i made on PDN:

redblackdkp.jpg

I was bored and started messin around and made that one.^^

willalmon.jpg

I made that one for my friend.^^

strangeeffect-1.jpg

I used somebody's tut and added text to make that one.^^

DAKIDDPAPOSIG-2.jpg

"Today you'll be here, The next day you might not. So live life to the fullest and appreciate what you got"