Image Umbrella: Realistic Images

david.atwell

Nice oma, I think it looks pretty good, it would be harder to do balls instead.

do you mean 3 snowballs in the tut? just do three the same way you do the head just different sizes. I'll stick it in at the end if you need a description on how to do that.

love your space scape. The planet is wonderful texture. do tell, if its not enough for a tut a brief explination in your gallery. I'm always interested in textures.

ciao OMA

Nice oma, I think it looks pretty good, it would be harder to do balls instead.

["img]http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/3733/theshroud.png[/img"]

I have recently got better at starscapes, and have figured out an awesome nebula technique, and i think this picture looks pretty good :D , is it good enough for a tut?

wow man, I love that starscape you made ! :O

SIG.png

MENU.pngPHOTOBUCKET.png~originalHYVES.png

Nice job Falken - though I think you should lower the opacity of the blurred debris a bit more. Also, I would rotate the rings around the planet closer to the camera - they rotation they're in right now is good for composition but doesn't really work realistically IMO

Awesome job overall - the nebula is awesome, the planet texture is also very nice - great job and keep it up!

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

do you mean 3 snowballs in the tut?

I was trying to say it would have been harder to do three different snowballs and that it probably would take a bit longer to make look realistic than what you had already done,

Anyway thanks for the awesome feedback guys, cya :D

falkengasgiant.png

100% Paint.net

"I'm the evil fairy witch. Since I'm so evil, I'm locking this pointless thread" -Pyrochild

@ Oma both your Christmas Card picture, and your 3 ball snowman are great! :D I really like the second snowman, any chance you'll finish it and post the results?

@ Falken that's a great picture. I'm not sure if we have an post listing all of the starscape/planet tutorials, but I think it might be a great resource with all of the different techniques so many people are coming up with. :)

@ Gigabyte, I like your flashy snowman, it's really cute! :)

@ Falken Wow ! Beautiful starscape. Best I've seen in a while. Very nice nebula and planet texture. Also the rings are awesome ! WOW !

@ Gigabyte Very cute snowman. You did Oma's tut very well. Great job.

@ Libby H, Hi, I'm Possum. I just wanted to say how much I like your sig an avatar. Very nice ! Love the colors.

@ Oma :lol: Love the snowmen ! The 3D one is uber cool ! Yeah, I'm still working on mine. Almost done ! Maybe this weekend. :D

@ Flip That's a really OK star scape.

This is my newest piece in the hummingbird series. You might remember the From Water Comes Life image I did of the humming bird made from a glass of water a while back....or maybe not :lol: This is From Light Comes Life

FromLightComesLife.png

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

planets.th.png

or

planetp.th.png

The First one is a reworked version of the second one, I thought sepia looked good. What do you think?

I like it - though I think it might be a little too strong - I would open them both up in the same document, with the sepia layer of the original, and then lower the opacity to about 180 ish.

Nice effect though!

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!