Image Umbrella: Realistic Images

david.atwell

Wow that looks really good, reminds of mid - late nineties 3d Graphics :D. The wall looks incredible especially the bits facing the sky, are some of the bits of meteor supposed to flying up because i thing you motion blurred it the wrong way if its not. Really great job, I wish I could do something like that.

are some of the bits of meteor supposed to flying up because i thing you motion blurred it the wrong way if its not.

Sorry, I should make that clearer like I did at DA...

Midnight's silence was broken only by the faint sound of heavy cranks turning, far off in the night. No one took heed; there was peace in the land and few knew the sound of a catapult's winch. The silence was shattered as a burning rain of fire and pitch fell from the darkness.

Thus began the siege of Dareinshai.

Sigil_Top.png

Sigil_Bottom.png

(Click top half for DeviantArt gallery) (Click bottom half for Paint.NET gallery)

Here is my latest image that can be viewed full size on page 22 of my gallery it is called An Oklahoma Winter

th_oklahomawinter.png

you can click it to go straight to my gallery :D

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Aislin, for heaven's sake, lovey, your work is very good but we're on different time zones across the globe so it might take 24 hours to get a response.

The image is very good & it has a lovely warm but wintery feel, if that makes sense. May need a bit of AA around the eyes?

Hey, how about an entry in the Wallpaper of the Week comp? You can do it...just pure PDN & great imagination...I got mine in...

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Aislin, for heaven's sake, lovey, your work is very good but we're on different time zones across the globe so it might take 24 hours to get a response.

The image is very good & it has a lovely warm but wintery feel, if that makes sense. May need a bit of AA around the eyes?

Hey, how about an entry in the Wallpaper of the Week comp? You can do it...just pure PDN & great imagination...I got mine in...

Giggles that was because someone added an other image right after me without saying something... I already have the feeling I'm getting ignored by lsome of the people here... never mind... but just... all I wanted is to have some space so people can react on what I make...

Maybe I will join the WOTW :wink:

@ Aislin ... I'm sure no-one is ignoring you on purpose (or who knows with the fickleness of human nature ?)

I can see why you said what you did, tho'. It is sort of rude to ignore a picture in the Realistic/ Abstract/ All the other stickied umbrellas before posting your own. Your image looks great. How did you make it ? She reminds me of a young Diana Dors (showing my age ... and proud !)

I know it's not on perpose (I hope)....

How I make it? I am a virtual photographer... I take pictures in the virtual world (second life)and edit them in PDN... The hair is the most difficult of it, lol... in the virtual world it just looks soooo fake. I mostly do blurring (the hair and some places of the body... depends on where it's needed), soften picture, curves, and add some highlights/shadows by brushing and overlay... You can see some before and afters on my gallery here... and some pictures on DA and Flickr (which are not aloud on this forum)

Thanks by the way :wink:

@Bryan: I agree with welsh.... there is too much rain... but the background looks nice... hope you did it *giggles*

@ Aislin ... I'm sure no-one is ignoring you on purpose (or who knows with the fickleness of human nature ?)

I can see why you said what you did, tho'. It is sort of rude to ignore a picture in the Realistic/ Abstract/ All the other stickied umbrellas before posting your own. Your image looks great. How did you make it ? She reminds me of a young Diana Dors (showing my age ... and proud !)

@ Bryan1998 ... nice idea, but maybe this should be in the Photo Manip section ? Unless you drew the background yourself ?

If so ... WOW but the rain is too thick IMO. But that's just my opinion

Thanks For The Tip :) , But If It Was Any Thinner You will not See it :!: Yeah That Wouldn't Good :|

Giggles that was because someone added an other image right after me without saying something... I already have the feeling I'm getting ignored by lsome of the people here... never mind... but just... all I wanted is to have some space so people can react on what I make...

Maybe I will join the WOTW :wink:

Welshy's comment is very valid too...Guess I'm not that familiar with the umbrellas but I try to make an encouraging comment to any that posts an image. Looks like I may have jumped the gun a bit. All too often we forget the rules & some don't read them or choose to ignore them.

I love & admire the style of your work. You do good work. Hope you do enter WOTW...love to see an entry from you. It would be an interesting one!

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

@ Bryan1998 Don't worry about it too much. It takes a while for people to warm up to you on here. It was quite a while before anyone acknowledged one of my posts when I first started on this forum. Keep posting your work and people will notice you.

@emanda1964 Wow that is so cool ! It looks like a cross between a place mat and a Christmas cookie ! Very festive !

And now for something completely off the wall...Merry Christmas !

ChristmasCardSnowmanAndFlamingo.png

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Emanda, that is one awesome texture on your image. What a great job you've done! :mrgreen: :shock: :lol:

Possum, that is really very funny! I like what you did with the flamingo...hope you sent this image to your friend as well. :lol:

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

Ha ha that is so funny (ur image) and so well done; merry christmas possum

Thanks Emanda ! Merry Christmas to you too.

Emanda, that is one awesome texture on your image. What a great job you've done! :mrgreen: :shock: :lol:

Possum, that is really very funny! I like what you did with the flamingo...hope you sent this image to your friend as well. :lol:

Yes, I sent them the card the other night, and she brought me chocolate for my entire office the next day :lol: It's good to have friends who make candy ! :D

Another Christmas Card I made, The Christmas Penguin !

ChristmasCardPenguin.png

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE