Image Umbrella: Realistic Images

david.atwell

Wow...Goonfella, that's just amazing! Can't find any faults, it's just excellent! :D

Oh, and I'll start making realistics again...without using Surface Blur, of course. :lol:

deviantART

sigs n stuff

Awesome detail, Goonfella. Looks similar to one of my dad's old watches.

...So, what's with the compass display? I'm pretty sure North isn't always going to be the direction you're pointing the watch.

Maybe not, but take a look at a few pictures of real ones and you`ll see a lot of them have NSEW on the dial.That`s why I included it with mine. :wink:

yy10 - no faults? That`s what I like to hear! :lol:

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

Very nice Goonfella! Excellent use of curves luminosity adjustments.

I would work on sharpening up the edges a bit, but the concept you've got is fantastic! Very nice!

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Earth? From its beginning to its end. Do view the whole story at my dA.

Alpha2Omega

AlphaOmegapdnforums.jpg

Signature pending.

Until then feel free to criticize my current signature by PMing me.

Awesome detail, Goonfella. Looks similar to one of my dad's old watches.

...So, what's with the compass display? I'm pretty sure North isn't always going to be the direction you're pointing the watch.

They are there for a reason, because you point the hour hand toward the sun and boom you have your directions :D. This article explains it a bit using your watch as a compass

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

They are there for a reason, because you point the hour hand toward the sun and boom you have your directions :D. This article explains it a bit using your watch as a compass

That's pretty awesome, and come to think of it, I remember a friend once tried to show me that.

In that case, make that no faults x2, Goonfella. :wink:

Sigil_Top.png

Sigil_Bottom.png

(Click top half for DeviantArt gallery) (Click bottom half for Paint.NET gallery)

Goonie, that is one of the most amazing images on this forum ever. **** runs off to nominate it to the Galleria ******

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Thanks Possum. :wink:

Bryan1998 , I think the shadows are a bit too dark and the texture too uniform and where are the stars? I hope you don`t mind me saying so . It`s basically a good image. Fix these and I think it will be fine. :wink:

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

There are stars. Small ones. But yeah, the texture is too uniform.

Oh, and yeah, more space. New texture method I just stumbled upon. And nebula. And star method. But the nebula looks a bit weak in realism.

Soft Glow

New.jpg

Signature pending.

@Jerry Probably use clouds with blending mode overlay to create a rougher feel.

@Goon/Yellowman Thanks!

Signature pending.

I have been working on my lens flare technique for a considerable amount of time now, and this is my end result

scarscarped.png

I hope you all like it, because it took a long time, and please give me feedback so that i can improve it.

falkengasgiant.png

100% Paint.net

"I'm the evil fairy witch. Since I'm so evil, I'm locking this pointless thread" -Pyrochild

looking great man :D

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"