Image Umbrella: Realistic Images

david.atwell

@ yellowman very nice water spout. I can see some great details coming out of that.

@ epic, great start to displacement. That plugin is quite useful indeed :D

here is the final version of my spacescape i have been working on. You can find the fullsized version in my gallery on page 17.

0331c5cc.png

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

This is soo amazing. I love the emptyness, even though the planet is big, it looks so small. Great idea and you pulled it off really well.

It gives me impression the planet is in some sort of universal waiting room, waiting to be put somewhere. Really cool :D

@welshblue, this is amazing, well well done, the stone texture is fabulous, and the foggy weather is just awesome, the greenery with the tiny red flowers is fantastic, I wish if you didn't smudge the grass in front of the base, but that is a minor thing.

@Sharp, amazing planet, as what LJXD said, it waiting to be send to somewhere :)

meny.png

An idea for a navigation bar for a web page I'm working on. (Original is not aliased, but I saved in a lower quality.)

The plan was to have the image placed on the bottom left and scroll with the page; the boards would be the buttons.

Don't think we'll use it though :P

dragonseyesig.png

@ flip Very nice planet. It reminds me of one I saw in Babylon 5 years ago. Scary looking.

This is something I have been thinking about for quite a while. Remember the sculpture "The Thinker"? That's where the thought came from.

This is the first art piece that I have done with the new version of PdN. I did a new sig first, but this was the first real piece.

RobotThinker.png

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Wow, nice work, the proportions of the "thinker" are very realistic. But one thing strikes me as odd, one of the reflected legs is more wobbled (or what did you use?) than the other.

Here's my realistic magic hat:

magichattn.jpg

(clickable thumbnail)

only the "flames" are done in apophysis

I followed THIS as good as my skills allowed

Really nice hat you made... just the flames seems to float in the middle of the hat, if that is what you wanted VERY GOOD and if not... try to lower the flames(if you have it in an other layer of course)

Here my try, black 'n white picture. I think she looks very real to me :wink: As usual, made a picture in Second life and edited in PDN. You can see the before and after in my gallery.

4125213711_77279b91bb_m.jpg

@ possum quite a striking piece you have there. There is a lot of emotion in that piece and i like it a lot.

@tio very good use of apophysis i like the fractal render that you used did you make it yourself?

@ aslin your second life pictures are getting better. Also i don't see how you have time for a second life i barely have time for one lol!

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

@ aslin your second life pictures are getting better. Also i don't see how you have time for a second life i barely have time for one lol!

*giggles* You think I have time for it?? I just create time! from mon till thurs I'm busy with school and the weekends PDN and Second Life (it kinda works together for me)

@Aislin: thx, mhh i will try to lower the flames, but it will take some time because of a new project i'm working on, i really like your black&white picture but in my opinion the picture would be a bit better if one detail is colored (hair etc, not eyes thats too often used)

@chad: yes i did all by myself, unfortunately i forgot to save the parameters for the flame, if you want to have it just pm me (it's on transparant background)

@Aislin: thx, mhh i will try to lower the flames, but it will take some time because of a new project i'm working on, i really like your black&white picture but in my opinion the picture would be a bit better if one detail is colored (hair etc, not eyes thats too often used)

Giggles, it's costum work... I make what costumers ask me, and she wanted to have black and white

Don’t post here often, but i thought you may want to se this. All made in Paint.NET. Inspiration from photos and other drawings on DA. Quite fun trying to do realistic drawings in Paint.NET.

pinup1x.png

Large size at my DA. http://leif-j.deviantart.com/art/Woman- ... -144845232 Canvas texture made in Artweaver 0.5

My DA: http://leif-j.deviantart.com/

--------------

Some people seek justice so persistent, that they will do great injustice themselves.

@ Leif Great image. Very well done. Very pretty lady. Who is she?

Wow, nice work, the proportions of the "thinker" are very realistic. But one thing strikes me as odd, one of the reflected legs is more wobbled (or what did you use?) than the other.

I used the water reflection and it just doesn't work for this image. Here is the revised version using a different reflection technique.

Larger size in my gallery :D

th_RobotThinker2.png

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE